British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

Easy to say that when you haven't been on the receiving end of it Dorothy and haven't been in the position.  I've certainly never experienced anything like it in my life.  I tried my best to help and gave doc the opportunity to agree to disagree, etc, it's been to no avail.  I did my best.

Jesus christ ?  Never experienced anything like it in your life ??  What swearing at someone and not liking it when they come back at you ? Try that in the streets of whichever town you live in and see if it goes down well.

I get that people on here of a certain age often stick together, but this is astonishing. I apologised to a lot of you on here for this the other day and you all stay silent,  now when it suits you're all piling in.  

4 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Saying i was talking bollocks ???  Trying to help ? .  Doing your best would have making an apology for foul language and attacking the poster..  Both rule breaks.  

I did say it was only meant as a joviality and had no intent to cause any offence.

Now discussing all things Glasgow folks....

Just now, BigBoaby said:

I did say it was only meant as a joviality and had no intent to cause any offence.

Now discussing all things Glasgow folks....

Yeh, how close is Invergowrie to Glasgow ?  Asking for a friend.

13 hours ago, BigBoaby said:

I did my best, it was to no avail so whoever wants last word or to discuss can do so if they want, I did me best.

Now discussing all things Glasgow...

you mean like how craig cook could ruin glasgows season(edited , cos i was talking kicker sniffing  . got to get myself a life instead of following this crud  yea , lets discus that !

Edited by jenga
misinformation on my behalf . there , i admitted it !

1 minute ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Blimey you pair love playing the victim dont you .

Not me, I'm not interested.

I am interested in discussing about Glasgow 2019 though.  What's the latest (serious question). B) 

Well Craig Cook has put an appeal in and will probably win it imo.  But i was told not to talk about that the other night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jenga said:

you mean like how craig cook could ruin glasgows season , not just by a ban , but by swiping paul starke @ the british final and now tonight @ sheffield .. yea , lets discus that !

Really?  What's happened.  (serious question)

13 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

how close is Invergowrie to Glasgow ?

It's a long walk!  :D 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jenga said:

you mean like how craig cook could ruin glasgows season , not just by a ban , but by swiping paul starke @ the british final and now tonight @ sheffield .. yea , lets discus that !

Your relentless the amount of absolute sh*t you spout is hilarious , you should get a hobby something along the lines of knicker sniffer would suit you to a tee.

14 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Your relentless the amount of absolute sh*t you spout is hilarious , you should get a hobby something along the lines of knicker sniffer would suit you to a tee.

Oooh err....  :blink:

I've no observation here at all  :D

52 minutes ago, Gazc said:

i take it when you talk about the knicker sniffing , you are talking from experience !

INCORRECT INFORMATION TYPED .  

stick me on ignore . please  .

Edited by jenga
wrong rider exclusion ... too much kicker sniffing lol
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

didnt crag get excluded for the move  on paul  @ the british final ?

Was it not Wright that got excluded when Starke came down?

21 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Was it not Wright that got excluded when Starke came down?

aye , could have been .  memory is cr4p sometimes . YOU ARE CORRECT BB 

Edited by jenga

23 minutes ago, jenga said:

aye , could have been .  memory is cr4p sometimes . YOU ARE CORRECT BB 

Well that's the first time I have been this year!  :D 

• Like 1

Looking at the averages MBA looks likely to drop to reserve from the 1st September with Kyle moving to the main body of the team. Hopefully Kyle keeps up his impressive season and this could make us a bit stronger at reserve as well.