British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

5 minutes ago, Solidmango said:

On Wednesday 11th September a SCB Court of Appeal was convened at the ACU Offices in Rugby.

This related to an appeal brought by Craig Cook against a 12 day suspension imposed following events that took place at Eastbourne on the 3rd August 2019.

After considering all the information from all parties, the 12 day suspension was recinded and replaced with a financial penalty.

This is going to be good, i think we all know who will be along soon showing there disgust at this decision.

:D.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

This is going to be good, i think we all know who will be along soon showing there disgust at this decision.

Reckon there's a good 10 pages worth coming :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Gazc said:

That’s Speedway, no surprise.

• Like 1

It would help if the reasons were explained, if i were vissing or kennett i would be after some compensation, interesting to know who will pay the fine!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

It would help if the reasons were explained, if i were vissing or kennett i would be after some compensation, interesting to know who will pay the fine!

Congrats on being the first........now, c’mon the rest of you Cookie haters......lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

Congrats on being the first........now, c’mon the rest of you Cookie haters......lol

Wonder if we should see if they'll do a collection at Eastbourne on Saturday to help pay his fine.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Solidmango said:

Wonder if we should see if they'll do a collection at Eastbourne on Saturday to help pay his fine.... 

I reckon we should do a collection on Saturday to pay his fine.

That should burst a fair few blood vessels.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I reckon we should do a collection on Saturday to pay his fine.

That should burst a fair few blood vessels.

Great idea, especially being a double header, Craig might end up in profit after paying his fine!! :rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solidmango said:

Great idea, especially being a double header, Craig might end up in profit after paying his fine!! :rofl:

Lets get it done he could make a donation with the excess for Eddie Balboa's boxing lessons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Lets get it done he could make a donation with the excess for Eddie Balboa's boxing lessons.

The Eastbourne Flag Marshal has been arrested for Jaywalking, and will appear in Court at a later date:nono::D

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

It has nothing to do with anyone on here who pays it. Unless it is coming out of your pocket.

35 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

I would think it might have had something to do with it being an accidental collision, which could have been avoided if 1 party had not 'seemed' to walk into it, (pardon the pun).

As far a the other 2 eeygyts are concerned, they shouldn't have waided in, maybe they should have received a lengthier ban ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

I would think it might have had something to do with it being an accidental collision, which could have been avoided if 1 party had not 'seemed' to walk into it, (pardon the pun).

As far a the other 2 eeygyts are concerned, they shouldn't have waided in, maybe they should have received a lengthier ban ;)

Where can i get a pair of those rose tainted glasses !

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Where can i get a pair of those rose tainted glasses !

E-bay, get owt you like on there :t:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

E-bay, get owt you like on there :t:

Perhaps thats where craig got his lawyers from :lol: