British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

8 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Anyone can pass comment ?  Since when do we have to keep silent because something is ongoing ?  

Punches were thrown, so don't try to be clever - the rule is there saying about any act that is violent, etc - i think the punches fit that criteria.

I love how you're all protective of him and that - i'd be the same if it was one of my teams riders - however you need to get your head round the fact there is gonna be discussion.

LET...   THE....   AUTHOURITIES....   DEAL....   WITH....    IT  !!!!

Not interested in protecting anybody, certainly no rider, not even yourself.

I find it incredible that somebody reckons they're above the law and above the authorities, but appears you're oblivious.  Crazy.

Edited by BigBoaby

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

There has been discussion , must have missed this were.:D

Yep there's been no mention of punches thrown by Cook.  Been mention of punches thrown by other persons but not by Cook.

A think if any appeal, based on the evidence on the BSF, was to be heard in a proper court, with normal people,,, Mr Cook would walk away a free man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think if any appeal, based on the evidence on the BSF, was to be heard in a proper court, with normal people,,, Mr Cook would walk away a free man.

The only flaw i can see personally is that you mentioned BSF and normal people in the same post.

Apart from that all is good.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

LET...   THE....   AUTHOTRITIES....   DEAL....   WITH....    IT  !!!!

Not interested in protecting anybody, certainly no rider, not even yourself.

I find it incredible that somebody reckons they're above the law and above the authorities, but appears you're oblivious.  Crazy.

I'm allowed to comment !!!!!! Jesus christ, it's not a proper court case we're talking about for christ sake.  You need to get a grip mate. 

How am i saying i'm above the law ???  

I don't know if you've maybe got an alcohol issue going on tonight, but are you saying that Cook didn't throw punches or are you saying they weren't reported ?

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

You're right - provoked all day long and he'd quite rightly get off i imagine. 

Just now, The Doctor... said:

I'm allowed to comment !!!!!! Jesus christ, it's not a proper court case we're talking about for christ sake.  You need to get a grip mate. 

How am i saying i'm above the law ???  

I don't know if you've maybe got an alcohol issue going on tonight, but are you saying that Cook didn't throw punches or are you saying they weren't reported ?

What on earth are you on about.  When you've calmed yourself down to a frenzy log back on and talk sense.

Over 50-odd pages of debate on the Eastbourne v Glasgow match thread, there was finite examination of what Craig Cook did or didn't do and the sum total of it, the debate was on the one hand he made his way back to the pits on his bike, or on the other hand he caught the marshall with his shoulder as he did so i.e. still on bike.  Over the 50 odd pages punches were mentioned but none of them attributed to Cook i.e. to other individuals not Cook.  Over the 50 odd pages no-one said that Cook got off his bike, no-one mentioned Cook throwing punches, and for a rider to throw punches it would probably necessitate getting off the bike which reports by all concerned both sides of the debate simply did not happen.

If anyone has been on the beer it would appear to be yourself.

As before, let the authorities deal with it.

• Confused 1

Just now, BigBoaby said:

What on earth are you on about.  When you've calmed yourself down to a frenzy log back on and talk sense.

Over 50-odd pages of debate on the Eastbourne v Glasgow match thread, there was finite examination of what Craig Cook did or didn't do and the sum total of it, the debate was on the one hand he made his way back to the pits on his bike, or on the other hand he caught the marshall with his shoulder as he did so i.e. still on bike.  Over the 50 odd pages punches were mentioned but none of them attributed to Cook i.e. to other individuals not Cook.  Over the 50 odd pages no-one said that Cook got off his bike, no-one mentioned Cook throwing punches, and for a rider to throw punches it would probably necessitate getting off the bike which reports by all concerned both sides of the debate simply did not happen.

If anyone has been on the beer it would appear to be yourself.

As before, let the authorities deal with it.

I can only assume this is a wind-up.  Please tell me you've actually seen the 2min long video where it shows him getting off the bike and getting provoked by Paul Dugard and then punching him which led to the rest of the pile ins.

• Like 2

looks like a job for Soopermaan  , well actually Judge Rinder  . lol 

last time i watched the Eastbourne meeting on here . there was  punches thrown . 

so no mention of the punches @ the tribunal/discussion  then . looks like the scb/bspa  have an ace up their sleeve and are not afraid to use it . mates !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

looks like a job for Soopermaan  , well actually Judge Rinder  . lol 

last time i watched the Eastbourne meeting on here . there was  punches thrown . 

so no mention of the punches @ the tribunal/discussion  then . looks like the scb/bspa  have an ace up their sleeve and are not afraid to use it . mates !

It has to be a wind up post and a very strange one at that.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gazc said:

The only flaw i can see personally is that you mentioned BSF and normal people in the same post.

Apart from that all is good.

Yes, I will try and remember that :t:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I can only assume this is a wind-up.  Please tell me you've actually seen the 2min long video where it shows him getting off the bike and getting provoked by Paul Dugard and then punching him which led to the rest of the pile ins.

What on earth are you on about.  What age are you 12 ??

6 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Close, 42. 

I like how you're reacting to this.  You know it's perfectly fine to just say, oh no i haven't seen the longer video with all the punches..  

Much better than this silly angle you're taking now.

Edited by The Doctor...

5 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

not seen the video of the start of all that stuff yet .. cos i have and so have many others . but we wait and see what comes out of it .. mate !

Just now, The Doctor... said:

Close, 42. 

I like how you're reacting to this.  You know it's perfectly fine to just say, oh no i haven't seen the longer video with all the punches..  

Much better than this silly angle you're taking now.

Listen mate I haven't taken any angle, the only person taking a silly angle is yourself.  I've only said leave it to the authorities.