British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

2 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

https://vimeo.com/354311757

Especially for you... 

Jason Donavan (spelling ) ?

its a forum and we aint afraid to use it...

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Just now, The Doctor... said:

https://vimeo.com/354311757

Especially for you... 

An old Kylie and Jason number showing your age there.

You must be around 42 i reckon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

An old Kylie and Jason number showing your age there.

You must be around 42 i reckon.

:)... was a good tune tho. I hope my new friend takes the 2 mins out of his schedule to watch it so he can stop digging himself a hole.

I've just been sent a formal notice via pm from my new friend as apparently my messages are juvenile and offensive to this particular poster.

I guess some people don't like being called out on their stupid comments they make without foundation.

For the rest of you, i think he's likely to get off his charge as he must have something solid in his defence, and hopefully he'll be back leading you brilliantly on track like he was before all this started. 

1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

I've just been sent a formal notice via pm from my new friend as apparently my messages are juvenile and offensive to this particular poster.

I guess some people don't like being called out on their stupid comments they make without foundation.

For the rest of you, i think he's likely to get off his charge as he must have something solid in his defence, and hopefully he'll be back leading you brilliantly on track like he was before all this started. 

Dear Sir,

First of all, you should keep private messages exactly so.  I gave you the courtesy of requesting that you stop sending me personal messages - you however chose to broadcast.

Secondly, you rounded on "old bob at the herne" I think it was on the epic Eastbourne v Glasgow thread, and now you've rounded on me.

As before can you kindly desist from sending me personal messages.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

:)... was a good tune tho. I hope my new friend takes the 2 mins out of his schedule to watch it so he can stop digging himself a hole.

jeez . 1988 . time flies when you are having fun .

• Like 1

Just now, BigBoaby said:

Dear Sir,

First of all, you should keep private messages exactly so.  I gave you the courtesy of requesting that you stop sending me personal messages - you however chose to broadcast.

Secondly, you rounded on "old bob at the herne" I think it was on the epic Eastbourne v Glasgow thread, and now you've rounded on me.

As before can you kindly desist from sending me personal messages.

Thank you.

Ahh... so you're the same guy.  I replied with one message i believe ?  

You said i was talking bollo*ks, and then contacted me directly  - maybe if you had the courtesy not to rant at strangers and say they are talking bollo*ks, you wouldn't get all embarrassed when you're made to look stupid.

in order to be a good liar , you have to have a good memory . 1 message or more . seems like more as its  written messages ! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Ahh... so you're the same guy.  I replied with one message i believe ?  

You said i was talking bollo*ks, and then contacted me directly  - maybe if you had the courtesy not to rant at strangers and say they are talking bollo*ks, you wouldn't get all embarrassed when you're made to look stupid.

No you did not  reply with one message you have harassed me with several messages, each time I have requested that you stop.

As to the other thing you mention it is out of context - no such thing was mentioned by me is my request for you to stop messaging me.

Again, please stop.

Thank you.

aye .. stop it you naughty doctor .. 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBoaby said:

No you did not  reply with one message you have harassed me with several messages, each time I have requested that you stop.

As to the other thing you mention it is out of context - no such thing was mentioned by me is my request for you to stop messaging me.

Again, please stop.

Thank you.

The old reading isn't so good is it ?  I replied to old bob herne bay once. 

You said i was talking boll*cks and i've still yet to get that apology btw.

8 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

The old reading isn't so good is it ?  I replied to old bob herne bay once. 

You said i was talking boll*cks and i've still yet to get that apology btw.

The place for extending your grievance is not by repeated PM's, badgering me to apologise to you and then when I request that you stop sending me PM's you say you will not stop until I have apologised - that is not a basis for you to desist from harassing me with repeated PM's - I requested several PM's ago that you desist from sending me any PMs but you refuse and you are still badgering me with further PMs.  What you are actually indulging in is harassment and bullying.  Please stop.

Thank you.

Edited by BigBoaby

2 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

The place for extending your grievance is not by repeated PM's, badgering me to apologise to you and then when I request that you stop sending me PM's you say you will not stop until I have apologised - that is not a basis for you to desist from harassing me with repeated PM's - I requested several PM's ago that you desist from sending me any PMs but you refuse and you are still badgering me.  Please stop.

Thank you.

Right that's fine, and i've replied to your messaged you've tagged me into, to a mod.  

Silly old me expecting someone to apologise for being accused of talking boll*cks. How old fashioned i must be.  

5 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Right that's fine, and i've replied to your messaged you've tagged me into, to a mod.  

Silly old me expecting someone to apologise for being accused of talking boll*cks. How old fashioned i must be.  

No, you have behaved appallingly.  You have been completely out of order but are trying to dress it up as somehow normal.  You have behaved appallingly.

Edited by BigBoaby

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

No, you have behaved appallingly.  You have been completely out of order but are trying to dress it up as somehow normal.  You have behaved appallingly.

Er how ?  If you can quantify that, i'm all ears.  Bear in mind it was you who fired the first arrow in saying i was talking bolloc*s.