British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

18 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I replied to old bob herne bay once. 

Yep, in that "once" you had a go at him as well.

Just now, BigBoaby said:

Yep, in that "once" you had a go at him as well.

I told him he was wrong i believe as he was.  Sorry if that's too harsh and we should just let people propagate lies about things.  

I'm gonna try and find my post to see if he was as offended as you clearly were.  

Found my post  - in fairness, he was grossly wrong in his post aswell and was rightly corrected. 

To be fair tho,  i did post saying he sounded miserable as sin, which i guess to someone of the older generation isn't very nice and would apologise to him if he would like that.

Did make me laugh tho as on the pages around my post there's  you battling away with various people about this and that, and i think even telling someone not to read the thread if they didn't like it.

6 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Oh what fun it is to be , a great big bucket full of  p.......

And of course it wouldn't have been full had an individual desisted from sending multiple PMs to me and keeping on harassing and bullying.

6 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Found my post  - in fairness, he was grossly wrong in his post aswell and was rightly corrected. 

To be fair tho,  i did post saying he sounded miserable as sin, which i guess to someone of the older generation isn't very nice and would apologise to him if he would like that.

Did make me laugh tho as on the pages around my post there's  you battling away with various people about this and that, and i think even telling someone not to read the thread if they didn't like it.

It was the rest of the disdain you expressed to old bob that was of note.

I see you have sent me yet another PM - can you please stop.

Thanks.

Edited by BigBoaby

Just now, BigBoaby said:

And of course it wouldn't have been full had an individual desisted from sending multiple PMs to me and keeping on harassing and bullying.

I think you need to be very careful of using the word bullying there as you're getting into territory where this will backfire badly.  There has been no bullying.

I've asked for an apology of which you won't give. You copied me into an email with a mod which isn't a report.  

As for oldbob - it's true, his content has gone downhill in recent months as if he is bearing grudges against certain elements and it's making his posts sound more and more bitter.  As i said, if he is offended i'll happily drop him a line to apologise.  See that's where we must differ, if i cause offence, i offer to apologise.  You however, not so much..

hey doc . are you really firing PMs out at every given moment ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I think you need to be very careful of using the word bullying there as you're getting into territory where this will backfire badly.  There has been no bullying.

I've asked for an apology of which you won't give. You copied me into an email with a mod which isn't a report.  

As for oldbob - it's true, his content has gone downhill in recent months as if he is bearing grudges against certain elements and it's making his posts sound more and more bitter.  As i said, if he is offended i'll happily drop him a line to apologise.  See that's where we must differ, if i cause offence, i offer to apologise.  You however, not so much..

You have sent me multiple PMs, I have asked each time that you desist from sending me further PMs, yet you still keep sending me them, if that isn't harassment and bullying then what is.

I gave you more than ample warning that I would make a complaint if I received yet another PM and after further instances I belatedly copied to a mod, many would have done so earlier.

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

You have sent me multiple PMs, I have asked each time that you desist from sending me further PMs, yet you still keep sending me them, if that isn't harassment and bullying then what is.

I gave you more than ample warning that I would make a complaint if I received yet another PM and after further instances I belatedly copied to a mod, many would have done so earlier.

I told you how to block me ages ago !  If you haven't got the stones to apologise to me and won't take my guidance at how to block me, then i'm sorry but i'm not going to stop asking for an apology just because you suddenly feel bullied - i've only replied to your constant messages to me, and haven't sent anything unsolicited which you have done twice.  Perhaps there is a lesson here to learn for you in that maybe you don't make comments about others unless you are prepared to apologise for them if they cause offence. 

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

It aint funny mate, I've received multiple PMs and each time I've requested that he stop but still he keeps sending me yet another one.  Its sad.

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

If someone keeps sending me pm's saying stop, i'll keep replying saying i will as soon as they apologise :rofl:

Just now, BigBoaby said:

It aint funny mate, I've received multiple PMs and each time I've requested that he stop but still he keeps sending me yet another one.  Its sad.

Apologise then and it's all sorted... You can't take the moral high ground just because you feel stupid now. 

Just now, The Doctor... said:

If someone keeps sending me pm's saying stop, i'll keep replying saying i will as soon as they apologise :rofl:

Not funny at all.  If someone says "stop" sending them PMs then you should respect their wishes and certainly sending further PM's is out of the question.

3 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I told you how to block me ages ago !  If you haven't got the stones to apologise to me and won't take my guidance at how to block me, then i'm sorry but i'm not going to stop asking for an apology just because you suddenly feel bullied - i've only replied to your constant messages to me, and haven't sent anything unsolicited which you have done twice.  Perhaps there is a lesson here to learn for you in that maybe you don't make comments about others unless you are prepared to apologise for them if they cause offence. 

No I only sent you one message - all of the others have been in reply to yours asking you to stop sending me further PMs.