British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

7 hours ago, Gazc said:

The only flaw i can see personally is that you mentioned BSF and normal people in the same post.

Really ???

3 hours ago, nagy1 said:

I can’t believe I have just wasted time reading this Big Boaby/Doctor discussion. This is exactly what should be kept to private messages. 

Any speedway chat would be great. The “i’m Telling the mods” stuff is chronic. 

I agree entirely.  It wasn't myself that made public regarding PMs, and not something I would do.

Very early in this I expressed that I was not interested in any debate with the individual concerned and to please stop sending me PMs - yet he continued to do so.  I gave the individual concerned fair warning and notice and it was only after repeated instances that I had no choice but to copy to a mod all within the same private message, however the individual concerned chose to then make this public with public mocking and disdain.  Certainly not my idea.  It appears the individual concerned is somewhat defiant and a law unto himself with no respect for authority or for others and common decency.  I have no interest in such juvenile behaviour, unfortunately the individual concerned has continued to send me PMs, I do not know what they contain but have received the further notifications of further PMs and who they are from i.e. the same individual.

Very sad indeed and something I have no interest in.  With no end in sight and continued harassment by PM from the individual concerned, and which does feel like bullying something I have never felt in my life, I requested to a mod that my membership and profile be deleted.  I have life to get on with.

All the best to all.

he who has the last word  WINS !

• Haha 1

To. Bigboaby and The Doctor.... both of you can stop the nonsense by simply ignoring each other. If either get a pm just delete without reading it. Why delete membership of this forum if you like being here just because another annoys you for a short while.... and that’s all it will be , a short while if you ignore each other.

If you want a short answer to the above ......... grow up, the pair of you

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

To. Bigboaby and The Doctor.... both of you can stop the nonsense by simply ignoring each other. If either get a pm just delete without reading it. Why delete membership of this forum if you like being here just because another annoys you for a short while.... and that’s all it will be , a short while if you ignore each other.

If you want a short answer to the above ......... grow up, the pair of you

Nothing to do with me, I asked the individual concerned to stop sending me PMs.  He continued to do so.  In contrast I have behaved in a mature manner throughout.

The subject matter of this thread doesn't interest me, that passed long ago after the first PM which I asked no repeat of.

Come on lads keep it going.

Only 7 more pages of cr*p required!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Come on lads keep it going.

Only 7 more pages of cr*p required!

i am sure the chosen few can manage that no problem . . 

when do the kids go back to school ?

"Attack the post, not the poster"

Are the Mods really moderating this stuff?

Thought it was a Glasgow thread with news!

3 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

"Attack the post, not the poster"

Are the Mods really moderating this stuff?

Thought it was a Glasgow thread with news!

thats sweet , coming from you . i think you have called me worse than crud ..

14 minutes ago, jenga said:

i am sure the chosen few can manage that no problem . . 

when do the kids go back to school ?

Its downhill from now on, av been etching marks on the kitchen wall with a dart,,, av got four gates now :t:

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Its downhill from now on, av been etching marks on the kitchen wall with a dart,,, av got four gates now :t:

I've been sleeping after work for the last 10 hours so i think that person is imagining things if he thinks i've been sending him pm's while i was kipping.

All this hysteria from the guy about receiving pm's is so madly over the top, if you actually saw the messages, which the mods are now dealing with it, its' me telling the guy to block me or set me to ignore.  He made an offensive comment to my first post and somehow things that's fine, but when i'm asking for an apology quite politely, i'm told i'm bullying them ?  The snowflake generation is well and truly alive with that guy and all the talk of deleting memberships is one of the most pathetic things i've read here in a long time.

The guy made silly comments based on the first part of the video and clearly never saw the rest, and probably understandably felt a bit daft having ranted on in one of his posts about punches never being thrown etc - any normal person would have taken that on the chin and said blimey yeh i'd not seen the video, apologies for saying your talking boll*cks and let's move on.  But he seems either too proud or just plain rude to do that.  Sending me stupid little messages telling me to cease and desist as if we're in court or something aswell, i mean seriously..

Anyway, apologies to the genuine people who had the misfortune to have to read those posts and i'll quite happily put them on hide if it's possible to do that from my end, or i'll ask the mods to deal with that.  They are dealing with the situation anyway as it seems the "attack the post, not the poster" rule was a little ignored by the person pretty early on in their first reply.  If anyone else wants to stick me on ignore that's totally fine, but i won't be putting up with attacks from him without replying sorry. 

27 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I've been sleeping after work for the last 10 hours so i think that person is imagining things if he thinks i've been sending him pm's while i was kipping.

All this hysteria from the guy about receiving pm's is so madly over the top, if you actually saw the messages, which the mods are now dealing with it, its' me telling the guy to block me or set me to ignore.  He made an offensive comment to my first post and somehow things that's fine, but when i'm asking for an apology quite politely, i'm told i'm bullying them ?  The snowflake generation is well and truly alive with that guy and all the talk of deleting memberships is one of the most pathetic things i've read here in a long time.

The guy made silly comments based on the first part of the video and clearly never saw the rest, and probably understandably felt a bit daft having ranted on in one of his posts about punches never being thrown etc - any normal person would have taken that on the chin and said blimey yeh i'd not seen the video, apologies for saying your talking boll*cks and let's move on.  But he seems either too proud or just plain rude to do that.  Sending me stupid little messages telling me to cease and desist as if we're in court or something aswell, i mean seriously..

Anyway, apologies to the genuine people who had the misfortune to have to read those posts and i'll quite happily put them on hide if it's possible to do that from my end, or i'll ask the mods to deal with that.  They are dealing with the situation anyway as it seems the "attack the post, not the poster" rule was a little ignored by the person pretty early on in their first reply.  If anyone else wants to stick me on ignore that's totally fine, but i won't be putting up with attacks from him without replying sorry. 

Ok, but whats that got to do with the summer holidays ??? ;)

11 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Ok, but whats that got to do with the summer holidays ??? ;)

I wish I got one. Siblings are in the teaching lark and have a cushy 6 weeks to themselves. I struggle to get 3 days off together. 

30 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I wish I got one. Siblings are in the teaching lark and have a cushy 6 weeks to themselves. I struggle to get 3 days off together. 

3 days off together, must be nice for some.

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

3 days off together, must be nice for some.

12 hour night shifts tho. First day off always ruined by kip and messed up body clock.