British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

If the hearing for Cooks appeal is Friday, and if the ban is upheld, and stats immediately, then he'll miss the last 2 league matches. Damage limitation I think!!

12 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

No opinion on that from me, i think there was a procedural cock up on the night which will get him off. 

It will be a travesty if he does get off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

It will be a travesty if he does get off.

Wouldn’t be the first or last travesty in speedway.......I hope he does...just to see the reaction from all the horribly nasty Cook haters. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

Wouldn’t be the first or last travesty in speedway.......I hope he does...just to see the reaction from all the horribly nasty Cook haters. 

If this happens get the cargo in sit back and have an entertaining evening pi*sing yourself at the implosion.

Comedy gold at it's finest.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Hope he gets a 28 day ban and Glasgow get knocked out of the play offs so he can’t get any more meetings in once he comes back, nothing against Glasgow at all, just him

Equally, I hope that Berwick close down over the winter due to having a track that's too narrow. Nothing against Berwick team, management or fans, of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Hope he gets a 28 day ban and Glasgow get knocked out of the play offs so he can’t get any more meetings in once he comes back, nothing against Glasgow at all, just him

Why :blink:

2 minutes ago, screm said:

Why :blink:

prob something to do with handbags and the glad rags !

21 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Equally, I hope that Berwick close down over the winter due to having a track that's too narrow. Nothing against Berwick team, management or fans, of course.

Oh there we go, I say I hope he gets a deserved ban for assaulting a volunteer and hope that he’s not able to come straight back in to a play off final and you hope a club closes down, did you say the same about Workington last year big man?? Does it make you feel hard?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Oh there we go, I say I hope he gets a deserved ban for assaulting a volunteer and hope that he’s not able to come straight back in to a play off final and you hope a club closes down, did you say the same about Workington last year big man?? Does it make you feel hard?

Oh dear.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

The irony is weak with this one.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Can't see what's wrong with me having an opinion. I take it you think the berwick track isn't too narrow? 

42 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Aye we are closing down over the winter then opening again in March.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

If this happens get the cargo in sit back and have an entertaining evening pi*sing yourself at the implosion.

Comedy gold at it's finest.

judging by reception at CLRC about 80% of CL supporters agree...Cook is NOT very popular..

4 minutes ago, HGould said:

judging by reception at CLRC about 80% of CL supporters agree...Cook is NOT very popular..

I am sure he will be having many sleepless nights knowing this is the case NOT.

• Like 1