British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
simbo1968

Speedway Dvds & Videos

WANTED 

Do you have any unwanted Speedway Videos or Dvds then please get in touch as I am always looking for New Additions to add to my collection.

Please email me at june451947@aol.com if you can help me

Thanks..

Edited by simbo1968

I have just finished transferring all my Vids to DVD, and have around 100 tapes to get rid of. Basically, they are nearly all recordings from T.V. mainly GPs ,W.T. cups and league matches from 1995 to 2015. Not looking for cash, just an agreed donation to Ben fund. Leics, LE 10. Contact me on 01455 447464.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:37 AM, simbo1968 said:

Come on there must be some people out there with an unwanted collection get in touch now.....

I have some season review DVD's for Coventry, Workington and possibly Wolverhampton from the late 90's early 2000's.  If you are interested.

On 11/14/2018 at 2:45 PM, simbo1968 said:

WANTED 

Do you have any unwanted Speedway Videos or Dvds then please get in touch as I am always looking for New Additions to add to my collection.

Please email me at june451947@aol.com if you can help me

Thanks..

On 11/22/2018 at 7:41 PM, Creambunkid said:

I have just finished transferring all my Vids to DVD, and have around 100 tapes to get rid of. Basically, they are nearly all recordings from T.V. mainly GPs ,W.T. cups and league matches from 1995 to 2015. Not looking for cash, just an agreed donation to Ben fund. Leics, LE 10. Contact me on 01455 447464.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:29 PM, MassMarauder said:

I have some season review DVD's for Coventry, Workington and possibly Wolverhampton from the late 90's early 2000's.  If you are interested.

Sorry to "spam" you but during this lock down I've transferred all of my speedway DVD collection to PC and uploaded it to a YouTube channel I created. Some of the quality leaves a bit to be desired as it was all originally from VHS and some of it in Long Play mode.

Anyway what I've got that hopefully doesn't break copyright is on my channel Sunshine Speedway... take a look

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfL52jLjSBNAZUPgTWCDDw/

• Thanks 1