Peterborough Panthers 2019

Chris Holder in a Buster Chapman owned team dont think it will happen 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Chris Holder in a Buster Chapman owned team dont think it will happen 

Depends how much control he hands over!

I WOULD GO FOR A TEAM SOMETHING LIKE DOYLE C WRIGHT S NICHOLLS B W DEAN K BJERRE P STARKE J ALLEN THINK WE WOULD BE UNBEATABLE AT SHOWGROUND I THINK THE AVERAGES WOULD FIT WITH THE BRITISH POINT REDUCTION

Charles Wright, Jake Allen, Scott Nicholls, BWD, Adam Ellis, and Tofty should leave some points for number 1 but solid around showground

Iversen 7.36

jack holder 7.39

bjerre         7.16

nicholls   6.65

buzz        6.02

jake allen 4.59

james shane 3.31

only 1 rider  who isn't based in England

Well Well Welll

Look whose back in the top flight!!! the big league!!!! with all the "Big Boys"

New fare to be dispensed in the Showground Cafe, out go the meat pies and in come large helpings of "Humble Pie"

All the doomsayers and doom-mongers where are they now? Oh and don't forget all the Chapman haters; how ironic is it that the man most hated by Panthers fans ends up owning the club? Absolutely Brilliant!!!

JCF and his Granddad Grumpy Trumpy Crumpy99 will be a miss on the Championship Forum with all their sparkling wit and repartee, good luck in the new venture back in the top flight and enjoy your speedway

Oh and "all hail Buster" the saviour of Peterborough... PMSL

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling,
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Thank goodness there is always somebody who remains positive.

Yes I am,  Top or champs ,not bothered , we are still running ,  plus  Ged and Neil are staying, that is a  bonus for me 

JimG

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Nicholls would be a poor signing; in my opinion, he isn't good enough to ride as a heat leader in the Premiership.

He is still easily capable of improving on his current average and he is capable of being a heat leader.

• Like 2

Interesting choice of words in the statement ie 'reaching a commercial agreement'!!?? I wonder if that is in any way a temporary situation, similar to what Buster did with Leicester after the Hemsley debacle?

Ged Rathbone staying on is a complete about-turn for him based on his previous statements.

Edited by Skidder1

14 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Interesting choice of words in the statement ie 'reaching a commercial agreement'!!?? I wonder if that is in any way a temporary situation, similar to what Buster did with Leicester after the Hemsley debacle?

I think it's more likely the start of a franchising business model

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Ged Rathbone staying on is a complete about-turn for him based on his previous statements.

The same words were used with Chapmans purchase of Ipswich so if its a stop gap  at Peterborough to keep them running it must be the same for Ipswich and in both cases Ged and Chris Louis are still staying on to run the respective promotions so everything seens to of been done on a similar basis

1. Jason Doyle 9.57

2. Charles Wright 5.27

3. Edward Kennett 5.58

4. Chris Harris 7.09

5. Jack Holder 7.39

6. Jake Allen 4.59

7. Simon Lambert 3.00

Top end strength, will always have a good reserve and good middle order and IMO, apart from Doyle, very realistic.

6 hours ago, hans fan said:

Iversen 7.36

jack holder 7.39

bjerre         7.16

nicholls   6.65

buzz        6.02

jake allen 4.59

james shane 3.31

only 1 rider  who isn't based in England

Personally would never have Nicholls on a big track proved it at Swindon and Belle Vue and didn't do to much for you in championship this year.Have heard he's signed for Eastbourne already expect him to go back to his best track Ipswich as well.