British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

3 hours ago, poolebolton said:

That has the potential to be a very very good team. Top 5 is dirty to say the least. 

I'd be less concerned by their cleanliness than their inability to turn up every week. 

11 hours ago, Flappy said:

1 Kasprzak 

2 Wright 

3 Andersen 

4 Bjerre 

5 Iversen 

6 Pickering 

7 Shanes 

Good looking team but think there will be one maybe two who rode for the Panthers this season that will be included for some form of continuation, MPT perhaps but hes back to being a Scunny rider now it seems,  perhaps MJJ instead of KK if he has overcome his hayfever issues!!!! , take it Bjerre is the KB version 

11 hours ago, Flappy said:

1 Kasprzak 

2 Wright 

3 Andersen 

4 Bjerre 

5 Iversen 

6 Pickering 

7 Shanes 

bankrupt by may day too

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

bankrupt by may day too

3 local riders. I'd imagine only Kasprzak may be unrealistic

12 hours ago, Flappy said:

1 Kasprzak 

2 Wright 

3 Andersen 

4 Bjerre 

5 Iversen 

6 Pickering 

7 Shanes 

Wow look at all the loan fees coming to Poole?!:D

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Wow look at all the loan fees coming to Poole?!:D

Sure Matt Ford would be happy with 6 assets in another team. Make him a nice bit of money. 

6 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Good looking team but think there will be one maybe two who rode for the Panthers this season that will be included for some form of continuation, MPT perhaps but hes back to being a Scunny rider now it seems,  perhaps MJJ instead of KK if he has overcome his hayfever issues!!!! , take it Bjerre is the KB version 

What relevance is MTP being a Scunny rider?? He'll be at Peterborough or King's Lynn no doubt. All down to where he wants to be

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

What relevance is MTP being a Scunny rider?? He'll be at Peterborough or King's Lynn no doubt. All down to where he wants to be

As long as he ain’t at scunny 

• Like 1

I think both Peterborough and Ipswich will be on a tight budget. No signings until after xmas earliest. 

Busterwill probably give both Louis and Ged a budget after he knows what sort of sponsorship there is likely to be. The riders in demand will be taken and you guys will get the riders who are still available. It would be nice if you do have a few exciting names. But I think you will probably have an untried assessed rider to add to your asset base. Lead by 1 strong proven heat leader.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Loan fee would now be required for MPT dont know who MTP is. 

45 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Loan fee would now be required for MPT dont know who MTP is. 

Who owns Toft??

he reverted to Scunthorpe i think. Part of the Garrity/Toft swap that was part of the rider deal Ged done where he got shafted

On 11/16/2018 at 9:58 AM, Sully said:

What makes you think that people want to read your drivel when the forum is for people to chat about Peterborough speedway?

Exactly.  I had taken Crump99's tip to put that kn*bhead on 'ignore'.  It was all going fine - until somebody quoted him and my screen got polluted again with his inane drivel. :rolleyes:

Back on topic: I see the "pick a team for the new season" game has started.  I understand the argument against bringing Hans back - but, even so, he's top of my wish list.  It'd be great to see NKI back too.

Edited by PE7Panther

45 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

Exactly.  I had taken Crump99's tip to put that kn*bhead on 'ignore'.  It was all going fine - until somebody quoted him and my screen got polluted again with his inane drivel. :rolleyes:

Back on topic: I see the "pick a team for the new season" game has started.  I understand the argument against bringing Hans back - but, even so, he's top of my wish list.  It'd be great to see NKI back too.

i wouldn't be surprised .. i think Niels is struggling with the Kings Lynn track early in the meeting, although hopefully his shoulder will now get some time to start working properly.