British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

About time we saw some action on team building, team manager and season ticket prices ( hopefully they will for once be value for money)

The statement Ged put on the website states that they have started looking at possible riders and hope to share any team building news in the New year 

Good Luck Peterborough fans ....  with ou , KL and Ippo all in the  Premiership and only 2 fixed race nights how does Monday night racing sit with you all ? Ipswich surely are not going to be giving up theri "regular" race night ? 

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

The statement Ged put on the website states that they have started looking at possible riders and hope to share any team building news in the New year 

Procrastination is the thief of time!!!

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Sounds very similar to the Ipswich statements so far!

• Like 1

Both clubs should surely hear SOMETHING team wise before the new year surely? Louis has always been pretty quick in putting his teams together and always has them completed well before Christmas. 

If there’s nothing heard until the new year, and both clubs follow a similar pattern in team building time wise, then that’ll give more credence to the thought that Louis and Rathbone are not quite “still” in control team wise as originally said. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Both clubs should surely hear SOMETHING team wise before the new year surely? Louis has always been pretty quick in putting his teams together and always has them completed well before Christmas. 

If there’s nothing heard until the new year, and both clubs follow a similar pattern in team building time wise, then that’ll give more credence to the thought that Louis and Rathbone are not quite “still” in control team wise as originally said. 

Without any comment  either way it is becoming more difficult to believe that the three clubs are operating independently.

• Like 2

I think Lynn will sort their team first and leave Ipswich and Peterborough to pick up the scraps left after the other teams have completed their teams. 

I can see Ipswich having Hans Andersen as number one which he was in 2004 when he last rode for us. It won’t be holder batchelor or schlien as buster won’t employ any of those. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I think Lynn will sort their team first and leave Ipswich and Peterborough to pick up the scraps left after the other teams have completed their teams. 

I can see Ipswich having Hans Andersen as number one which he was in 2004 when he last rode for us. It won’t be holder batchelor or schlien as buster won’t employ any of those. 

Think you may well be right.

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I know if I owned three clubs Ipswich would be my priority and I’d have great delight in giving the other two poorer teams.  

That would be far too sinister and doesn't pay the bills of the other 2 

14 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I know if I owned three clubs Ipswich would be my priority and I’d have great delight in giving the other two poorer teams.  

Then what would be the point in you owning three clubs? Taking great delight in doing you’re own money doesn’t make any sense. 

49 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Then what would be the point in you owning three clubs? Taking great delight in doing you’re own money doesn’t make any sense. 

there may not been a premiership league if buster had not stepped in ?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ray c said:

Think you may have missed my point Ray. 

2 hours ago, ray c said:

7 teams is hardly a league anyway but point taken.