British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

32 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

He is a poole asset so poole get the loan fee. 

News to me . Since when? Panthers signed him from Oxford and subsequently was loaned to Wolves and KL. Not sure whether KL ever signed him fully.

9 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

With Ged still at the club and Peterborough not having as big of a budget as other clubs I think you will end with both of them.

Give over Ostergaard is barely heat leader standard in the championship and Lambert in reality should be nowhere near the top league either 

• Like 4

What average would Anders Thomsen come in on?

Edited by Flappy

29 minutes ago, Flappy said:

What average would Anders Thomsen come in on?

He wont come back. He just signed for Gorzow doubt he does the UK. 

Also the assets remained as part of Poole, Rick Frost basically gave assets over instead of sponsorship payment. 

Ned Payne did an article for the Echo at the start of the season saying they were still Poole. 

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Bjerre and Iversen are both on really low averages, we'd be silly not to use them.

I'd agree. You could get the pair for around 14.5 points.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

God you lot need an injection of enthusiasm, hope you get it with a few signing announcements, the management holding a fans forum would be great too.... I understand you're tentative re the new arrangement, guess I would be, but you have speedway at the showground for another year, that's great, particularly our derbies :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Trees said:

God you lot need an injection of enthusiasm, hope you get it with a few signing announcements, the management holding a fans forum would be great too.... I understand you're tentative re the new arrangement, guess I would be, but you have speedway at the showground for another year, that's great, particularly our derbies :D

Doesn't exactly inspire anyone when theres Lynn fans who say they dont go to home meetings because of the way he runs his beloved Lynn team, then theres those who seem to think Peterborough are now the poor neighbours that will just end up with whats left and have very limited funds to attract anyone  ,NKI and Bjerre might prefer to "come home" now, they both could be used as a means of getting some of the fans that had drifted away to return and as has been pointed out many times assets are pointless now as riders will ride were they want to. 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 3

NKI, Bjerre and Andersen would be the perfect way to sign up for the top league and build around that 

7 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

I agree. Neither rider should be signed. Just saying I think you will end up with them. How many times has the new owner of Peterborough Speedway signed Simon Lambert to be King's Lynn's No.7 in the top flight? Add that to the fact Ged always signed Simon Lambert when he was the owner. 

As for Ostergaard. Ged loves him. Bags of experience around the EOES on a 4.75 converted average. I wouldn't be shocked if Peterborough signed him.

Kings Lynn can have them 

• Haha 1

So long as Buster doesnt insist they go to Foxhall I dont care either way :P

• Haha 2