British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

9 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Simon Lambert does not have an average to qualify for a Premiership place so won't be at Peterborough 

9 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

To qualify to ride in the Premiership the rider must have achieved an average of three or a Championship average of 4.50 or more. Simon averaged 4.27 in the Championship while in the Premiership he was on an assessed 3.00 average so he does not qualify in either case to ride in the Premiership next season

As per my previous post above 

1 hour ago, Spl77 said:

Doesn't matter what he expects if the rules dictate he can't. 

It doesn't matter about rules nobody works by them anyway just remember the playoff final

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

It doesn't matter about rules nobody works by them anyway just remember the playoff final

Exactly

13 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Exactly

It was covered by a rule; it is called the Special Dispensation Rule. It has always been used to get round the written rules and is implemented when someone needs to obtain benefit. :shock:  :angry:  

Going by the Kings Lynn thread it looks like Simon Lambert has signed for them 

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Going by the Kings Lynn thread it looks like Simon Lambert has signed for them 

You wish, the discussion is regarding Robert Lambert :lol:

I'm sure you'll be happy with Simon :t:

Stunning news from Official ,Panthers site which will no doubt negate negative vibes regarding the present situation,  It is Carl Johnsons birthday . Certainly put all my concerns into perspective.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Phew !! No need to worry now for you guys. Johnson Burfday, first piece of the jigsaw in place

• Like 1

1 hour ago, semion said:

Phew !! No need to worry now for you guys. Johnson Burfday, first piece of the jigsaw in place

I wonder who's birthday it is next , what a novel way of keeping fans riveted for the next piece of news.  More activity in Burton's shop window at the moment.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

It now seems that all those top  names reported to have been  be in contact with the club. were in fact wishing Carl Johnson Happy Birthday and not looking to sign up.

• Haha 3

Rumour is a big announcement on the way.  My moneys on Ged’s Dog has had pups. :D

• Like 1

Jason Doyle signs for Swindon. Meanwhile at Panthers Carl Johnsons birthday  continues to be the main headline,

3 hours ago, semion said:

Rumour is a big announcement on the way.  My moneys on Ged’s Dog has had pups. :D

Is that from the paper boy