Harris

Wright

Starke

Barker

BWD

Would love that but won't happen 

5 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

No. Just saying it's a poor signing. 

Chris achieved a real average of just over 7.00. BSPA have wacked onquite a bit due to Rye House folding so Chris' average is based on Poole results only in 2018 which is why his average is false. 

Is that all riders who rode for RYE ?, and all who rode at Rye ,have any been any of those been adjusted or is it just Chris Harris , does not seem right to me, if that is correct, 

I do not understand why the BSPA adjusted the league table immediately Rye House were closed but the averages they left until the end of the season! Surely all the changes should have been made upon Rye House being closed or did they forget the riders averages? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Bit like Bomber, seems to spend the early part of the season struggling with setups and engines, eventually will get going but always playing catch up for form.

Bomber probably looking for an NL Team place now so as he “can make it pay”:P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Ozzy15

Welcome back to Peterborough Chris 'Bomber' Harris.

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

All. Brady Kurtz also had his average increased to 7.05 from 6.75 because of Rye House folding

It is normal to expunge results from the records and that includes rider averages.  How can you keep an average from a meeting which has been expunged?  I’m only surprised it took so long for them to do.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Flappy said:

Would love that but won't happen 

Worth a quote!

• Haha 1

Don't count out cook ;)

Waiting for more sweeties from  Buster. For Gods  sake we are not children. waiting for Father Christmas.

1 minute ago, wealdstone said:

Waiting for more sweeties from  Buster. For Gods  sake we are not children. waiting for Father Christmas.

At least you are announcing riders.

31 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Don't count out cook ;)

Bjerre or Andersen would put more bums on seats for a while at least with there past connections than Cook

5 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Bjerre or Andersen would put more bums on seats for a while at least with there past connections than Cook

Maybe, but I’d take Cook over both of those personally. 

7 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Andersen would, Bjerre wouldn't. If the team is anywhere near the rumoured one above i reckon they'll make the play offs.  

Why would cook leave Belle Vue though?