British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Just now, A ORLOV said:

Or from CL to PL  X by .6666666

.6666666 the mark of the Poole team.  :)

Just now, BLACKHEART said:

So many rules now day's I get confused from time to time :oops: I would make everything easier for everyone if the BSPA released a sheet of rider averages for 2019 team building. 

We are not worthy of such information  , it's a bit like a second hand car dealers price guide catalogue i'm afraid.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Or from CL to PL  X by .6666666

Thats a devil of a calculation :)

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

Half a point short of max point limit.

Do not forget you have got all this .25% off for any rider who has been in the NL, but have no idea if the averages shown include this discount or not. 

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

I was answering the number 7 question. 

My hope would be Cook at 3 and Barker 7 

That would be interesting. Not exactly top of each other’s Christmas Card list

3 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Do not forget you have got all this .25% off for any rider who has been in the NL, but have no idea if the averages shown include this discount or not. 

Maybe we have got at cross purposes as I was doing the equation of 7x6 =42 meaning half point short

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

That's the other annoying thing. Bradley Wilson-Dean signed for Worky on a 6.00 no reduction but he rode for Eastbourne in the NL. It's kind of a guessing game when it comes to the 0.25 reductions. 

He's not British though

36 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Thats a devil of a calculation :)

The number of the beast

21 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

I know but on the BSPA statement it said

NB to support the progression of riders who have progressed through the National Development League  all riders will receive a 2.5% reduction in their average.

All very confusing.

He has a British passport 

I'd be V. happy with that line-up. :t:

BigCatDiary seems to be saying that BW-D qualifies for a reduction (?) - in which case Ben Barker could fit.

Or.... if Panthers went with K.Bjerre or NK.Iversen instead of Cook, it'd give a bit more to play with at reserve and (if my sums are correct) BB would fit.   

Either way it'd be a strong team;  hard to beat at the EoES and capable of picking up plenty of points away too. 

I haven't felt so upbeat about a forthcoming season for ages - and I'm sure that goes for every Panthers fan. :party: 

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 1

For me, Peterborough will be team to beat. 

They have assembled a great team TBF. It's going to be a fun season watching them 7 all year 

• Like 1