British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

2 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Is Buzzkowski still riding?

Yes

Higher average than B Kurtz, Milik, Kildemand and Thorsell in last season's Polish Extraliga

Can't see him riding here though

25 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Yes

Higher average than B Kurtz, Milik, Kildemand and Thorsell in last season's Polish Extraliga

Can't see him riding here though

Would be a bargain on 6.02 average.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Would be a bargain on 6.02 average.

He's exciting that's for sure, wasn't so good last time at Poole but he is definitely better than his current average.

Really never got the hype about Buzz. Seems a tall scorer in Poland on a regular basis but has been no better than a 3rd heat leader here and a poor traveler.

Never shown a huge interest in riding here so would be surprised to see him named.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Really never got the hype about Buzz. Seems a tall scorer in Poland on a regular basis but has been no better than a 3rd heat leader here and a poor traveler.

Never shown a huge interest in riding here so would be surprised to see him named.

You would if you saw him regularly at the Showground brum, absolutely brilliant there. Away form was always a bit suspect though, mainly on the tight tricky tracks ...

• Like 3

Just now, stevebrum said:

Never shown a huge interest in riding here so would be surprised to see him named.

I think most Panthers fans would love to see Buzz again at the EoES; he's a very exciting rider around our track.

Third heat-leader - or lower - is what he'd be anyway (Harris, Hans....) but I agree that (i) he was never quite so hot at away meetings, and (ii) it's unlikely he'll be back at Panthers next season.   

6 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

So I'm guessing if the Brits get a 2.5% reduction, we could be looking at:

Harris 7.58

Wright 5.14

Bjerre 7.03

Cook 7.53

Hans 7.38

Shanes 3.24

Barker 4.58

Could have a reserve upto 3.26, Shanes seems a good fit, rides the track well, but sure will have a lot of offers!

That would be an great team.  Untouchable at the showground. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurcher said:

That would be an great team.  Untouchable at the showground. 

Ged  talking on radio Cambridgeshire  tonight 6.30 pm

Guest Ozzy15

Welcome back to Peterborough Hans Andersen.

1 hour ago, Ozzy15 said:

Welcome back to Peterborough Hans Andersen.

I am pleased Hans back at Peterborough. It should be remembered however that whilst Hans was shafted by Colin Horton,  Ric Frost  paid Hans  all that was owed by the club but Anderson still could not wait to leave.                         

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurcher said:

Can anyone do an update from the Ged interview afterwards as I am at work and can not listen

Thanks

That would be good

4 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Ged said Andersen took no persuading to return to Peterborough. 'Yes please where do I sign'

Panthers have a full 1-7 signed and they have got everyone they want. Another signing announcement on Monday and another on Thursday.

Panthers will do the same the week after with signing announcements to keep the fans guessing who will line-up for them in 2019.

So  there is a Father Christmas!!! Or is it Buster with the costume ,

7 hours ago, BluPanther said:

You would if you saw him regularly at the Showground brum, absolutely brilliant there. Away form was always a bit suspect though, mainly on the tight tricky tracks ...

7 hours ago, PE7Panther said:

I think most Panthers fans would love to see Buzz again at the EoES; he's a very exciting rider around our track.

Third heat-leader - or lower - is what he'd be anyway (Harris, Hans....) but I agree that (i) he was never quite so hot at away meetings, and (ii) it's unlikely he'll be back at Panthers next season.   

You are both right, I’ve seen him on a few other tracks Wolves included and it seems he was well liked at one track! Hopefully you will get a side assembled to make you all happy tho.