British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

I don't see Kenneth in the team. He'll be at Belle Vue, and he'll have a great season.

I do see BWD.. his performances at the end of last season around the showground would suggest he could be ready for a leap in his average.

Charles Wright has been one of the very best visiting riders in the Championship. 

The only time we saw Bomber really try was in the 4's when you could just see he just wasn't going to be beaten, the same attitude we saw when he came from the back to beat Doyle at Poole. Will he be on it all the time, or will he be going through the motions.

Hans really tries hard, if he gates he'll be gone... most of the time. If he doesn't he'll chase for a couple of laps then settle. Similar to NKI.

Cookie really can gate, and can really go.. but if he doesn't, we didn't see much overtaking from him when he rode for us.

As has been said over the past couple of years, we must win at home. If we struggle with it being midweek the crowd will disappear very very quickly.

The two most exciting riders over the past ten years are both apparently not in our plans.

Just don't understand.. 

49 minutes ago, moorelsm said:

I don't see Kenneth in the team. He'll be at Belle Vue, and he'll have a great season.

I do see BWD.. his performances at the end of last season around the showground would suggest he could be ready for a leap in his average.

Charles Wright has been one of the very best visiting riders in the Championship. 

The only time we saw Bomber really try was in the 4's when you could just see he just wasn't going to be beaten, the same attitude we saw when he came from the back to beat Doyle at Poole. Will he be on it all the time, or will he be going through the motions.

Hans really tries hard, if he gates he'll be gone... most of the time. If he doesn't he'll chase for a couple of laps then settle. Similar to NKI.

Cookie really can gate, and can really go.. but if he doesn't, we didn't see much overtaking from him when he rode for us.

As has been said over the past couple of years, we must win at home. If we struggle with it being midweek the crowd will disappear very very quickly.

The two most exciting riders over the past ten years are both apparently not in our plans.

Just don't understand.. 

Which two riders do you mean?

40 minutes ago, Sully said:

Which two riders do you mean?

Yes I would like to know his thoughts on that , I would also point out that all riders are not exclusive to Panthers , riders and promoters elsewhere will also be looking at what is best for there plans . So far those signed that we know of look pretty good to me .

The last words said by the Panthers correspondent on Radio Cambridgeshire on friday after Geds interview was that the next Panthers signing being announced will be a surprise to supporters.

9 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

The last words said by the Panthers correspondent on Radio Cambridgeshire on friday after Geds interview was that the next Panthers signing being announced will be a surprise to supporters.

Cook 

10 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

If you don't know who the riders, then are they are bound to be surprises.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

He also said not local

22 minutes ago, Carpman said:

He also said not local

None of cook, wright, starke, BWD or Barker would be local 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

None of cook, wright, starke, BWD or Barker would be local 

Not local could mean not Simon Lambert but could be Ulrich Ostergaard  .    Now that would be a surprise.

• Haha 1

Just now, New era Panthers said:

Will big brother be bringing him.

Or his not so big brother :rofl:

• Haha 1