British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Looks like there is some Wright Cooking going on in peterborough the chef goes by the name of Wilson Dean and his sous chef is Cooking some Bacon lol 

1 hour ago, moorelsm said:

Eddie Kenneth? At the Showground? You’re joking surely..

Who?

12 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

If rumours are true then this is a title winning side.

1. Chris Harris 7.58

2. Charles Wright 5.13

3. Craig Cook 7.53

4. Bradley Wilson-Dean 5.27

5. Hans Andersen 7.56

6. Paul Starke 4.87 or Ben Barker 4.58

7. Jake Allen 4.56

That is indeed a team that should do well. Strong in all positions so wouldn’t bet against them cleaning up.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Chris Harris 7.58

2. Charles Wright 5.13

3. Craig Cook 7.53

5. Hans Andersen 7.56

7. Jake Allen 4.56

The only improvement i see is possibly cook and allen for me defo play offs, away from home would struggle imo. 

Just now, Paddy The Rebel said:

The only improvement i see is possibly cook and allen for me defo play offs, away from home would struggle imo. 

wright was  near on unbeatable at the showground  in championship  , IF as rumoured panthers reserves are barker ,bjerre they'll score points everywhere  so cant see getting pts on road a problem

Just now, hans fan said:

wright was  near on unbeatable at the showground  in championship  , IF as rumoured panthers reserves are barker ,bjerre they'll score points everywhere  so cant see getting pts on road a problem

I was saying away from home is where your guna be vulnerable at home wont be a problem, alot of those guys have been around for a while now and are still on same averages or below so cant see any of them improving 1-2pts. Wright may be good for 7pt average at home but what will he get away at no2 prob 4or5 so wont go up much from 5.3

On 12/7/2018 at 6:06 PM, wealdstone said:

I am pleased Hans back at Peterborough. It should be remembered however that whilst Hans was shafted by Colin Horton,  Ric Frost  paid Hans  all that was owed by the club but Anderson still could not wait to leave.                         

That simply is not true.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

That simply is not true.

Mick, you should post on here more often. Like Jonathan Chapman, you talk a lot of sense, & would be on my list if their was ever an independent ruling body.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Can't sleep, so excited for the news tomorrow.

Are they announcing the school holidays for next year.!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

That simply is not true.

Given that this rebuttal is practically from the horse's mouth, Wealdstone's comment seems to be way off the mark. 

Anyway, I'm over the moon that Hans is back - irrespective of whatever shenanigans went on a few seasons back.    

5 hours ago, PE7Panther said:

Given that this rebuttal is practically from the horse's mouth, Wealdstone's comment seems to be way off the mark. 

Anyway, I'm over the moon that Hans is back - irrespective of whatever shenanigans went on a few seasons back.    

I remember being told exactly the same as Wealdstone’s comment and I’m certain we were not the only ones to believe that at the time from conversations with other fans.   An expansion on Mick’s statement would be useful - not sure what to think or believe at present.  

Edited by maneacat

16 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Chris Harris 7.58

2. Charles Wright 5.13

3. Craig Cook 7.53

5. Hans Andersen 7.56

7. Jake Allen 4.56

That team is solid right through and if performing to expected level should make the play-offs.