British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

13 hours ago, proud panther said:

Mick, you should post on here more often. Like Jonathan Chapman, you talk a lot of sense, & would be on my list if their was ever an independent ruling body.

Given that Rathbone has said: "We know it’s important that we step up in other areas too, and we want to further improve the whole race-night experience for everyone next year." then Andersen and Bratley can certainly help in that respect because that's what they are good at.

21 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

If rumours are true then this is a title winning side.

1. Chris Harris 7.58

2. Charles Wright 5.13

3. Craig Cook 7.53

4. Bradley Wilson-Dean 5.27

5. Hans Andersen 7.56

6. Paul Starke 4.87 or Ben Barker 4.58

7. Jake Allen 4.56

Strong looking side if that comes off :t:. What is Buster thinking :blink:;)

• Haha 1

If the panthers have to run on the graveyard monday nights, the team could end up being very expensive.

5 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

If the panthers have to run on the graveyard monday nights, the team could end up being very expensive.

I am sure I have read or heard somewhere that it’s likely to be predominately Thursdays with occasional Mondays

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I am sure I have read or heard somewhere that it’s likely to be predominately Thursdays with occasional Mondays

Twitter page says Thursdays. 

• Like 1

A very good looking side being put together at the showground :cry:

Certainly will be a very entertaining season at Peterborough in 2019, fingers crossed that some promoting in the local area is done and the crowds turn up as it looks to be a team well worth backing.

Exciting for the Panthers - depressing for the Stars :cry:

Panthers fans, you must be delighted so far??

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Sully said:

Twitter page says Thursdays. 

That'll please Rodders! Not the day, the communication method. It'll make the primary vehicle at some point in the future :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Certainly will be a very entertaining season at Peterborough in 2019, fingers crossed that some promoting in the local area is done and the crowds turn up as it looks to be a team well worth backing.

Too right. Good to see Panthers picking their own team too

42 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Yes i'm  well impressed  with the top 3 in place and with the other 4 yet to be named  , things are looking good. Just hope crowds are good for Thursday night racing and we can get back to being an established top flight club again . It would also be good if we could get most of those who deserted the club when they left after dropping down a league to return and see what is on offer at the showground . If fans want it to succeed then they need to show up , the foundations have been laid now it's down to supporters to show they really want top flight speedway.

• Like 2

Where have all the DOOM & GLOOM Merchants gone to who said Buster will give the PANTHERS a poor  team  they must be sicker than usual today .

• Like 2

Guest Ozzy15

Welcome back to Peterborough Cookie. Three experienced Heat Leaders who can score points on all types of tracks should bode well for us away from home in 2019. 

5 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

So that's Swindon, Poole, Ipswich, Lynn & the Panthers all having thursday as their main race night. I can't say i blame them.

Where I come from 7 .45 on Thursdays was always the regular Speedway time and date.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Yep, that's what the ET said

On 12/9/2018 at 11:41 AM, New era Panthers said:

We have already got Harris.

Wasnt thinking of him 

Wonder whos next to be announced

Edited by scoobydoo