British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

14 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

It's not a good side apparently. Fricke, Bjerre, Bewley, Worrall, Wells, Lidsey & Berge. Peterborough rumoured to have BWD, Barker and L. Bjerre as the last three.

Definitely looks stronger than our (BV) team especially as we will have one untried reserve and 2 guys coming back from serious injuries.

P’boro team looks great 

Edited by Bradford Ace
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:18 PM, bigcatdiary said:

I think some team signings could make a difference to the mood, especially some good ones.

Correct !  Really looking forward now to the new season, especially on a Thursday night under spotlights, for me that has always been the way Speedway should be, it adds so much to the atmosphere.

Edited by sneezy
spelling
  • Like 2

First time in a long time I am looking forward to attending regular meetings at the EoES and purchasing a season ticket.

• Like 3

Panthers have the advantage of having the Showground as their home track.

Riders love riding the track. 

Remember Ricky Wells saying last year during a guest booking that he would not have taken the booking for the Panthers, if it was an away fixture. 

49 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

It's not a good side apparently. Fricke, Bjerre, Bewley, Worrall, Wells, Lidsey & Berge. Peterborough rumoured to have BWD, Barker and L. Bjerre as the last three.

Not sure we have enough points  left  to play with for those 3

23 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Not sure we have enough points  left  to play with for those 3

Has something changed?    I’m expecting BWD Barker and Jake Allen to be announced?   Sure I read that on a previous page can’t remember where.  

1 minute ago, maneacat said:

Has something changed?    I’m expecting BWD Barker and Jake Allen to be announced?   Sure I read that on a previous page can’t remember where.  

Rumour has it Jake Allen is going to Ipswich , Wilson/Dean,  L.Bjerre  and Barker will fit when they have taken off 2.5 % for Harris  and bring total to 42.47.

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Rumour has it Jake Allen is going to Ipswich , Wilson/Dean,  L.Bjerre  and Barker will fit when they have taken off 2.5 % for Harris  and bring total to 42.47.

Toft, BWD  and Bacon / lambert?

2 hours ago, maneacat said:

Maybe  Allen's the one who's not coming now then due to contract restrictions 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, maneacat said:

I'm expecting similar, but BW-D, Starke & Barker.  

• Like 1

BWD, Barker and one of Starke or Lasse Bjerre. 

Harris 

Wright 

Andersen 

BWD 

Cook 

Starke/Bjerre 

Barker 

Edited by Flappy

55 minutes ago, Flappy said:

BWD, Barker and one of Starke or Lasse Bjerre. 

Harris 

Wright 

Andersen 

BWD 

Cook 

Starke/Bjerre 

Barker 

That looks a very strong side,