British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Looks a good side...even though team spirit might take a hit but also an expensive one. Looks as though Buster has released the purse strings to Rathbone. Wonder if he will do the same for Ipswich? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panthers89 said:

Ben Barker and Lasse Bjerre signs and both will start at Reserve for the Panthers.

Next signing Thursday AM.

Don't get much at reserve to start the season. Even during the season, realistically will be either Wright/Barker/BWD or Lasse all season, very happy with that!

I think there's a very good chance Bomber will spend time at reserve next season

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Should be fun when 4 riders hate each other on this team. 

And 2 almost didn’t sign because they hate each other so much! 

Seeing as you are so well informed about a team that's in opposition with your own team , perhaps you could enlighten us a little more on the supposed hatred amongst these riders . Sounds to me that you are a little jealous and are just spouting bull5hit .

• Like 4

Just now, New era Panthers said:

Seeing as you are so well informed about a team that's in opposition with your own team , perhaps you could enlighten us a little more on the supposed hatred amongst these riders . Sounds to me that you are a little jealous and are just spouting bull5hit .

There has always been bad blood between Barker and Cook so that might be interesting

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

Well Harris and Cook hate each other 

Barker and Cook hate each other 

And BWD and Cook had a mega falling out 3 weeks ago. 

Great team, not jealous, just saying what ive been told. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Please don't concern yourself with empty gossip, there will only be peace, love and harmony in the 2019 Panthers camp  :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Please don't concern yourself with empty gossip, there will only be peace, love and harmony in the 2019 Panthers camp  :)

Yup plenty of harmony, clever piece of team bonding, take 6 riders and unite them with a common theme (they all hate Cook) :rofl:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Well all the riders hate you. Just saying what I have been told.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

TBF I forgot about Cook and Barker. They genuinely can’t stand the sight of each other. That’s not idle gossip it’s well known. Just stick them on opposite ends of the pits and jobs a good un :unsure:

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

TBF I forgot about Cook and Barker. They genuinely can’t stand the sight of each other. That’s not idle gossip it’s well known. Just stick them on opposite ends of the pits and jobs a good un :unsure:

trust me after what cook and BWD had a falling out about

.Barker is an angel. 

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:
59 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Thanks for the info i'll bear it in mind and treat it as a storm  in a teacup.

• Like 1

Barker and Bjerre at reserve, thats surely a title winning team , barring injuries 

• Like 3

I'm more interested in the track being prepared for all the racers in this Panthers team. Last season, the track was too slick most weeks, in my opinion. Hope Buster has a big input in track preparation.

• Like 2