British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

41 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Things got a bit "heated" with Cook and Barker at Ipswich a few years ago.....:D

the one where you wait til he takes his helmet off and then go over and sucker punch him in the face while you’ve still got your helmet on! :nono:

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

Well Harris and Cook hate each other 

Barker and Cook hate each other 

And BWD and Cook had a mega falling out 3 weeks ago. 

Great team, not jealous, just saying what ive been told. 

Didnt seem to hate each other at all whilst at Glasgow last season .

Infact laughing and joking with each other on the truck would suggest otherwise.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, proud panther said:

I'm more interested in the track being prepared for all the racers in this Panthers team. Last season, the track was too slick most weeks, in my opinion. Hope Buster has a big input in track preparation.

I am surprised at that Peterborough usually produces good racing I thought.

24 minutes ago, proud panther said:

I'm more interested in the track being prepared for all the racers in this Panthers team. Last season, the track was too slick most weeks, in my opinion. Hope Buster has a big input in track preparation.

Hope All the monies havent been spent on the riders and there's none left for shale....

• Like 1

Great team on  paper. And on paper they will be team to beat. 

Things ain't won on paper though and with BWD, barker and harris all not particularly liking cook then that could cause a few problems down the line 

12 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am surprised at that Peterborough usually produces good racing I thought.

It has been become well noticeable that there has not been enough grip around the outside with riders busting a gut and unable to make outside passes , not sure if this is down to rider power or just ill prepared but it has certainly been lacking in shale. If you ask the question all you get is it's prepared as the riders want it.

Just now, Call me wolfie said:

Good looking team being assembled here. How many points left for the last place?

5.25                  BWD  =5.22

• Like 1

Think you will find the track prep is down the the staff at the showground, as in with the rent?

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

5.25                  BWD  =5.22

That team should make the playoffs at the very least

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

trust me after what cook and BWD had a falling out about

.Barker is an angel. 

Has Cook been over to the southern hemisphere then .

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Think you will find the track prep is down the the staff at the showground, as in with the rent?

I thought our track team retired after the last match of the season, we were certainly told that and they went round on the truck to receive the crowds appreciation for their hard work, mind you things could be different now Ged and Carl have returned.