British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 hour ago, PE7Panther said:

Neil,

What about  Bomber and Cook; Brit rider reduction for them too? 

And dare I ask whether BW-D also gets it...... ?

I think more than a few are interested to find that out.......

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think more than a few are interested to find that out.......

It will not matter too much to Panthers regardless of 2.5   reduction they will still be able to fit him in should he be the final part of the jigsaw.

Got to say fair play for taking advantage of the ridiculous rules that allow 2 experienced top flight riders use their lower league averages.

It yet again shows how pathetic the clowns are who allow this too happen & no dig at the team who’ve used it to their advantage.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Would Starke be 5 (his 2017 PL average) or 3.92 (his 2018 CL average converted back on 1.5)?

Was a full list of averages supplied to all promoters before riders were signed?

Starke did sign for both Belle Vue and Poole in 2018 so definitely Premiership average. 

It'll be BWD 

Harris 

Wright

Andersen 

BWD 

Cook 

Bjerre 

Barker 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Think you will find the track prep is down the the staff at the showground, as in with the rent?

It was the riders who wanted it like that

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It'll be BWD 

Harris 

Wright

Andersen 

BWD 

Cook 

Bjerre 

Barker 

Subject to ratification.....

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It'll be BWD 

Harris 

Wright

Andersen 

BWD 

Cook 

Bjerre 

Barker 

I pulled it last week and I’ll say it again. I really don’t rate that team. I think it’s a busted flush. Wilson Dean has some potential to really improve but otherwise I think that is bang average. Full of riders either past it, getting past it, or just your average Joe. Also seriously lacking a number 1.

16 minutes ago, acef said:

I pulled it last week and I’ll say it again. I really don’t rate that team. I think it’s a busted flush. Wilson Dean has some potential to really improve but otherwise I think that is bang average. Full of riders either past it, getting past it, or just your average Joe. Also seriously lacking a number 1.

A BIT LIKE THE REIGNING PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS THEN  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

A BIT LIKE THE REIGNING PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS THEN  :D

True. Many other variables in that Poole team that made them champions though.

Edited by acef

Its all about opinions , 

Mine opinion is... that  Panthers line up is one of the strongest posted so far ,  

Bomber .. can still perform at PL level , as proven last year 

HA ... Still a very capable PL heat leader 

Wright .. Should be able to up that average by at least a point 

Cook... Will feel he has something to prove , and will probably finish top of averages 

Add to that a very strong reserve duo ,... Looks very promising for Peterborough 

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, acef said:

As an opposing supporter you seemed to be worried far more than any Panthers supporters about the Peterborough  team , I wonder why.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Subject to ratification.....

Of course, but i really don't see that being a problem 

• Like 2

Haven't seen any team (or supposed team) that comes close to Peterborough.  On paper they are head and shoulders above other teams.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, acef said:

Looks a lot better than Belle Vue's bunch. This team is the one to beat in my opinion. 

• Like 3