British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 hour ago, acef said:

What I see is an ageing Chris Harris on a ridiculously high average. I also see a Hans Andersen who is nearing the end of his career. I see in Cook a rider that is just your average Joe, he will do what Craig does with little improvement in that average. The same with Wright. Just a run of the mill rider.

In Barker they have a rider who is also at the end of his career and is nothing like the rider he once was.

In Lasse, potential improvement. In BWD, a huge potential.

Im not saying Peterborough are a poor team, far from it, and in a 7 team league they will be in a play off conversation.

What I’m saying is that so far, imo, Wolves/Belle Vue/Swindon are all better teams with much more scope to improve.

Since when did Cook become 'average Joe' , when he left BV?, .... and your not biased you say ?

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Since when did Cook become 'average Joe' , when he left BV?, .... and your not biased you say ?

I’ve always thought that and am not at all displeased with his departure. He’s not as good as he thinks he is.

2 hours ago, sneezy said:

Over and over and over again...we are bored now of your opinion, once said it created mild interest...now it is mind numbing in its repetition,!

This is a forum. If you don’t like my opinion. Block me. Pretty straight forward.

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Not very subtle but accurate!

Then put me on ignore. Really not bothered. This is a forum for discussion and discuss I will.

Gotta say, I feel Peterborough look one of the strongest teams so far! 3 decent heat leaders & both reserves will be potent (whichever 2 they are)! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, acef said:

Then put me on ignore. Really not bothered. This is a forum for discussion and discuss I will.

You have a right to discuss but repitition becomes boring. You have a right to discuss but repitition becomes boring. You have a right to discuss but repitition becomes boring.......get it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

My sentiments exactly it does not matter what opposing fans think , nothing is won on paper anyway, there's a few miles to cover before it is decided who the top four to go in the play offs are and fortune and misfortune will play a part for all teams along the way, but with the assembled team we have it should provide top class entertainment .

Completely agree re the entertainment factor.......plus, selfishly, Thursdays work really well for me...... excited for the first time in ages......

• Like 2

3 hours ago, acef said:

The same with Wright. Just a run of the mill rider.

have you ever seen Wright around the showground?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

You have a right to discuss but repitition becomes boring. You have a right to discuss but repitition becomes boring. You have a right to discuss but repitition becomes boring.......get it

Then block me.

17 minutes ago, stevehone said:

I’m sure Peterborough will be very strong at home. 

Just now, acef said:

I’m sure Peterborough will be very strong at home. 

That's a no then  :)

• Like 2

Just now, BluPanther said:

That's a no then  :)

On a multitude of occasions but then I’m not here to justify myself to you or anybody else. Who do you think you are?

2 minutes ago, acef said:

On a multitude of occasions but then I’m not here to justify myself to you or anybody else. Who do you think you are?

Gosh, i really hope your anger issues are resolved soon  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, stevehone said:

I take it he goes well Steve. Never seen Cookie at the Showground, but I can imagine him going well around there as well.

Just now, BluPanther said:

Gosh, i really hope your anger issues are resolved soon  :rolleyes:

Im not sure how you contrive such an opinion but hey ho. Whatever floats your boat.