British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 hour ago, acef said:

This is a forum. If you don’t like my opinion. Block me. Pretty straight forward.

To be 'totally honest', I tried blocking someone before, but it didn't work, every time somebody quoted his drivel it appeared anyway...

18 minutes ago, acef said:

Im not sure how you contrive such an opinion but hey ho. Whatever floats your boat.

Not contrived at all - you have been telling several people to block you if you didn’t like their response and coming across all angry.

its Christmas- chill!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I take it he goes well Steve. Never seen Cookie at the Showground, but I can imagine him going well around there as well.

Charles Wright got a 15 point max in 2017  .Nobody got anywhere near him and wasn't far short of one in 2018.   You are not far out with Cookie either , at least four the seven have had full maximums around the showground maybe as many as six of them without checking up I cant be sure.

Thanks. Sounds great for a Lynn fan -_-. No being serious, you must be well pleased with how you team is looking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thanks. Sounds great for a Lynn fan -_-. No being serious, you must be well pleased with how you team is looking.

I don’t know a Panthers fan who isn’t delighted with the side

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Not contrived at all - you have been telling several people to block you if you didn’t like their response and coming across all angry.

its Christmas- chill!

There is nothing angry about asking someone to block me if they don’t agree with an opinion.

This is a forum. It’s all about discussion. Which is all I’ve done. 

Rather than call me out for being repetive, discuss the team. If someone disagrees then challenge. 

All ive had is its repetive. That’s cool. If people find it that way then just ignore it.

4 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Just to flip it. If you was a Lynn fan,  would you be wondering  WTF is going on ;)

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just to flip it. If you was a Lynn fan,  would you be wondering  WTF is going on ;)

I would, it’s not a good way to treat Supporters 

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I certainly would , communication with fans during the winter break is vital in my opinion  Buster should be keeping fans up to date with what is going on and not using the mushroom effect but I believe that's the Buster way ,its not exactly mouth watering  at all .

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Even I'm happy.  Premier League, a top team on the track as well as no automatic sentimental team selections. 

Role on march 

47 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Charles Wright got a 15 point max in 2017  .Nobody got anywhere near him and wasn't far short of one in 2018.   You are not far out with Cookie either , at least four the seven have had full maximums around the showground maybe as many as six of them without checking up I cant be sure.

Here’s hoping for a 60-30 stuffing when we visit and and exciting 46-44 win when you’re at the NSS. 

Lower our average, save some pennies and 3 points each. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, acef said:

Then put me on ignore. Really not bothered. This is a forum for discussion and discuss I will.

You're irritating but don't yet have the special talent to warrant the ignore fuction.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

You're irritating but don't yet have the special talent to warrant the ignore fuction.

Ok

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 8:44 AM, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking at this team it’s a bit Dads Army ala Rye House last year. Fine at home but maybe not away. Not sure but that perhaps goes for most teams.

Christ !!! I agree with  SS :lol:

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:49 AM, Sidney the robin said:

Not convinced and i believe the Peterborough reserves might be vulnerable away.I believe Wolves, Swindon, Belle Vue all have better teams we shall see.

Merry Christmas  Sidney,

Cant agree with your comments,   of all the teams announced so far  my feelings are that the Panthers are the one to beat...   Strong in every department 

• Like 1