British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

How true is it that the BSPA committee are currently refusing to ratify our proposed line up? Honest question arising from pit comments at Undera yesterday. Perhaps Neil Watson could comment please.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

How true is it that the BSPA committee are currently refusing to ratify our proposed line up? Honest question arising from pit comments at Undera yesterday. Perhaps Neil Watson could comment please.

Just out of interest who made these “pit comments” at Undera ?

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 9:13 PM, New era Panthers said:

Only Charles Wright hasn't ridden for Panthers Before and as an opposing rider he has ridden the showground quite successfully so your assumption is totally wrong there.

Surely every speedway fan knows that all bar Chas Wright are ex-Panthers - especially Hans Andersen & Bomber.  And BW-D was even in last season's team ffs!

She's either a complete ****, or a troll on a wind-up mission.  Either way, put her on ignore mate.     

33 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

Surely every speedway fan knows that all bar Chas Wright are ex-Panthers - especially Hans Andersen & Bomber.  And BW-D was even in last season's team ffs!

She's either a complete ****, or a troll on a wind-up mission.  Either way, put her on ignore mate.     

He /she  whichever is entitled to make comments and i'm really not concerned how they rate Panthers chances , I will settle for my own view on that, most speedway fans would be aware of who has and hasn't ridden Panthers in the past to call them (a complete **** or a troll ) is not my way, thank you but if I find that I do get wind up replies then I will either laugh at them or put it down to ignorance . Just maybe it's a person with tunnel vision who sees no further than the famed NSS and really just doesn't know.

On 1/6/2019 at 8:51 PM, hyderd said:

Why, Am I right in saying most of the P/Bora team have not ridden for P/Bora before, therefore home advantage is minimal and therefore the track is equal to all riders. Similar to the NSS where we don't have a big home advantage as, let's say Wolves.

I see P/Bora holding their own at home by a fairly close score, but struggling on their travels.

acef, I'm with you in the minority league. 

8 hours ago, PE7Panther said:

In my post you will notice that I asked the question using the word MOST, most fans will know CH and HA have ridden for P/Bora in their past EL days, as for P/Bora's PL days I genuinely didn't know as I don't follow PL or present day championship speedway, apart from checking my own teams double up riders scores. So next time please use your words/assumptions more carefully, as most/all speedway fans on this forum know that posters have profiles where they can see whether a poster is a He or a She. PS have a nice day 

Who are P/Bora anyway :blink:

9 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Who are P/Bora anyway :blink:

A town somewhere in E/Land.:D

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Sounds like a Voltswagon to me.

Do they make electric cars ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Do they make electric cars ;)

Hell yeah..

Image result for remote control vw

• Like 1

Is that a picture to hint at Ipswich's new number 1 Herbie Hancock!! 

Edited by scoobydoo

10 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Is that a picture to hint at Ipswich's new number 1 Herbie Hancock!! 

And handily now has his age on the side ;)

2 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Made in Ampshire or maybe Wattford ?

Thank you for these very illuminating facts :)

• Haha 1