British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

3 minutes ago, jimg said:

Did not say he was ideal to ride for us, was just stating my opinion of an Exiting rider, Buckowski one of my favs was an exiting ride, just saying Tungate or Scotty to me are  not,

jimg 

Garrity's form around the showground is not that great I think I've seen him have more falls than race wins, I think we would not be in a position to use Tungate as his average is 0.01 over what we have left to use up . I believe there is still a lot of unrest behind the scenes we are not getting to know about  especially with Carl Johnson trying to gee supporters up with his rallying call to to boost  morals and talk of an exciting replacement rider for Chris Harris. I just wonder what Ged's honest thoughts are  at the moment , rumour has it he may just walk away and wash his hands of it all

• Sad 2

Five home fixtures in 19 days in May, yet none between July 16th and Sept 4th, the seven weeks kids are off school can stay up later. Is the Showground shut for the school holidays. Very bizarre fixture planning ....

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Everything about Speedway is bizarre

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BluPanther said:

Five home fixtures in 19 days in May, yet none between July 16th and Sept 4th, the seven weeks kids are off school can stay up later. Is the Showground shut for the school holidays. Very bizarre fixture planning ....

August is traditionally the Showgrounds busiest period and has been for years.

I am afraid it is what it is, I doubt it will change for the foreseeable future.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Garrity's form around the showground is not that great I think I've seen him have more falls than race wins, I think we would not be in a position to use Tungate as his average is 0.01 over what we have left to use up . I believe there is still a lot of unrest behind the scenes we are not getting to know about  especially with Carl Johnson trying to gee supporters up with his rallying call to to boost  morals and talk of an exciting replacement rider for Chris Harris. I just wonder what Ged's honest thoughts are  at the moment , rumour has it he may just walk away and wash his hands of it all

What figures are you using for the riders.

last season a lot of Kings Lynn supporters were seen at the Showground, and the ones i spoke to stated the lack of fixtures at KL, hope they're not lost

11 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

What figures are you using for the riders.

Wright 5.14   Barker4.58   Cook 7.53   all with 2.5% reduction and  Andersen7.56 Wilson/ Dean 5.27 Bjerre  4.72     totals 34.80   leaving 7'70 max for replacement   Tungate is 7.71        Hopefully  I have  got something wrong with my figures and he can be fitted in.

2 hours ago, BluPanther said:

Agree.  Absolute cr@p fixture list.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BluPanther said:

Strange that one

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Wright 5.14   Barker4.58   Cook 7.53   all with 2.5% reduction and  Andersen7.56 Wilson/ Dean 5.27 Bjerre  4.72     totals 34.80   leaving 7'70 max for replacement   Tungate is 7.71        Hopefully  I have  got something wrong with my figures and he can be fitted in.

With reduction isn't Barker 5.85? (6.00 x 0.975) Or have i missed him gaining a Prem average somewhere? Thought he would revert to start 2018 Rye average like the others?

1 hour ago, stevehone said:

last season a lot of Kings Lynn supporters were seen at the Showground, and the ones i spoke to stated the lack of fixtures at KL, hope they're not lost

Must admit I’ve not studied each clubs fixtures but it’s not rocket science that Pboro and KL really don’t want to be racing home meetings on the same night . 

39 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

With reduction isn't Barker 5.85? (6.00 x 0.975) Or have i missed him gaining a Prem average somewhere? Thought he would revert to start 2018 Rye average like the others?

Rye house averages from 2018 have been wiped out ,so his last average from 2018 is the Redcar championship one which is 7.08  divided by1.5 =4.72

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Rye house averages from 2018 have been wiped out ,so his last average from 2018 is the Redcar championship one which is 7.08  divided by1.5 =4.72

Thats it latest average rather than latest Prem average. Appreciated, good job the rules are nice and clear and easy to follow. 

5 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Isnt Tungate 7.61?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Isnt Tungate 7.61?

Correct as usual my man  B)

• Thanks 1