British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Championship Fours back at Peterborough

Home track advantage 

Oh wait a minute Peterborough wont be in it to defend there title.

• Sad 1

The home fixtures are not great with 5 of our 12 home fixtures crammed into 18 days in May then no fixtures from mid July to September 5th!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Home track advantage 

Unless the winners of the CL 4s get promoted to the PL 4s the day after? :blink:

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Home track advantage 

No mention that Chris Harris will be riding in it representing Somerset then , yet there are other ex Panthers named , Maybe Chapman thinks he will be too expensive.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:54 PM, Dickie Head said:

How true is it that the BSPA committee are currently refusing to ratify our proposed line up? Honest question arising from pit comments at Undera yesterday. Perhaps Neil Watson could comment please.

Should have substituted committee for chairman.

• Like 4

Carl is still doing all the press releases, we've heard nothing from Ged (or Neil) since the Bomber farce.

• Sad 1

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:54 PM, wealdstone said:

If that is what you think  I hope truly that you are correct. God works in mysterious ways and the ways of Buster are even more mysterious

Well the more clubs he owns, the more money is set to loose if you believe that clubs are loosing money. He's a business man at the end of the day, with a good thing going at  the AFA.

I think he has short term ownership in mind for his 2 new clubs. With the idea of keeping the Prem going, rightly or wrongly in 2019, and take stock at the end of the season.

Lynn got neglected a bit when he became chairman. God knows what it will be like now :blink:.

But as you say, it's Buster we are talking about.

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Home track advantage 

Swindon at home on the Thursday before & then Ipswich at home the day after. I can't see many Panthers fans being at the fours.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Swindon at home on the Thursday before & then Ipswich at home the day after. I can't see many Panthers fans being at the fours.

Unless the management whoever they may be make some attempt to connect with the fans I can see a very serious situation attendance wise  developing .

Chapman could well be in a monastery he is so silent and Ged and Neil  would be good  subjects for the TV Programme " Missing"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Absolutely correct. Another piece of fixture planning straight out of the compost heap ...

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Noodles said:

I think there will be more shoppers cars at Tesco's as opposed to speedway travelling cars at the showground that day.

36 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Unless the management whoever they may be make some attempt to connect with the fans I can see a very serious situation attendance wise  developing .

Chapman could well be in a monastery he is so silent and Ged and Neil  would be good  subjects for the TV Programme " Missing"

In this day and age of modern technology there is absolutely no excuse for not communicating , even if you are 12,000 miles away.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

No mention that Chris Harris will be riding in it representing Somerset then , yet there are other ex Panthers named , Maybe Chapman thinks he will be too expensive.

European Grasstrack semi-final same day?

4 minutes ago, stevehone said:

European Grasstrack semi-final same day?

Good point but I doubt they thought about that when  the press release was posted.

• Like 1