British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Perhaps Buster will make amends and let us have NKI.

I think your team is good enough, thank you very much  :P

• Haha 1

I know a few are disappointed about Harris as they enjoyed watching him during his last stint, but I honestly believe Panthers will be better off as a team with Tungate rather than Harris. 

Harris will drop somewhere in the 6-7 bracket, whilst Tungate will stay similar to his current average IMO. 

I also think once dialled in, Tungate will fly around the Showground just like he did at Belle Vue. The track will suit him. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I know a few are disappointed about Harris as they enjoyed watching him during his last stint, but I honestly believe Panthers will be better off as a team with Tungate rather than Harris. 

Harris will drop somewhere in the 6-7 bracket, whilst Tungate will stay similar to his current average IMO. 

I also think once dialled in, Tungate will fly around the Showground just like he did at Belle Vue. The track will suit him. 

The problem is not Harris/ Tungate  it is Busterism.

10 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

The problem is not Harris/ Tungate  it is Busterism.

So how would Panthers fans have felt if it wasn't Buster but Mick Horton?  Just wondering as he seems to be as equally disliked. :wink:

3 minutes ago, Gemini said:

So how would Panthers fans have felt if it wasn't Buster but Mick Horton?  Just wondering as he seems to be as equally disliked. :wink:

Do not think it would have happened under Horton unliked as he is. Buster it would appear has undermined the authority of those in charge

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Trap4 said:

Looks like a last minute shuffle with Thomas Jorgensen heading your way

Until it's officially announced it would be wrong to speculate but replacing Harris who has 7.58 average  with Jorgensen on 6.05  would be nothing short of Chapman taking the pi55

12 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Forget about Horton he's history , and as far as Buster goes he will get the same respect that he shows towards Peterborough fans which at the moment is not healthy undermining the very people that you give power to promote is just not on.

2 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

It was meant to be a ( tung ) in cheek reply.:rolleyes:

I know. So was my reply 

2 hours ago, Trap4 said:

Looks like a last minute shuffle with Thomas Jorgensen heading your way

Source 

With Harris in the team no problem but with Tungate in the team as a Belle vue fan that makes me a little worried for your visits to the NSS.

Never worried about the event, just the way it was done

• Like 3