British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

20 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

We the unworthy folk who support Panthers know  very little of what is going on , not got a clue of what he's doing apart from alienating fans with his total silence but still expect us to turn out for meetings . Buster not even letting fans know what the situation is regarding  Rathbone and Watson. Being 12,000 miles away is a poor excuse  in this day and of technology for not communicating  with the very people who can keep this club alive

Well least you have your team Kings Lynn fans are still waiting. 

12 minutes ago, Haza said:

Well least you have your team Kings Lynn fans are still waiting. 

Unless Chapman has a rethink and cuts the budget further .

23 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Good point you never no 

20 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Fingers crossed for you, you had a good team, and since the changes you still have a good team, and in Colin you have a real gent, and I look forward to seeing him at Ipswich when you come. As for the lack of any news etc., I agree it is absolutely awful, this deafening silence from our owner, it seems the same at Ipswich, who always tweeted and publicised our team:cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

Fingers crossed for you, you had a good team, and since the changes you still have a good team, and in Colin you have a real gent, and I look forward to seeing him at Ipswich when you come. As for the lack of any news etc., I agree it is absolutely awful, this deafening silence from our owner, it seems the same at Ipswich, who always tweeted and publicised our team:cry:

Difficult to see  how he could done a better job in alienating an already shrinking fan base

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 2

Is anyone actually surprised or bothered that Rathbone is likely to leave? 

Ever since the Holdergate he wanted out

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Not surprised but bothered yes. Ged has done a lot of good things for the club since Horton and would rather have him at the helm than an 80 year old promoter who is working for his mate who owns nearly half the teams in the league....

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Sully said:

Not surprised but bothered yes. Ged has done a lot of good things for the club since Horton and would rather have him at the helm than an 80 year old promoter who is working for his mate who owns nearly half the teams in the league....

I wouldn't be surprised if our main sponsor has also pulled the plug as well as Ged  as I haven't heard them mentioned .

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

He did want Redcar originally back in 2014 i think it was.Does he want to get involved up there?I take it his business is still there.

After years of people thinking or saying it Peterborough finally have at last got a proper pratt involved with the team now.

To become a co-promoter should it either be assumed hes put some money into Peterborough or has he just got the title via his mate Buster

Edited by scoobydoo

3 hours ago, Sully said:

2 out 7 is under a third not nearly a half.... ;)

2 hours ago, Sully said:

Please don't be fooled by age,it is just a number.You are as young as you feel. Colin know's Speedway inside out plus both sides of the fence. He is respected by the rider's and I might say a great number of supporters through out the sport. He calls a spade a spade for the good of the sport. Always has time to speak to people face to face.

Well I suppose if they talk sense that is. 

Though it is early days be patient for the good of Speedway at the Showground.Forget the  Horton days and get behind Mr Chapman & Mr Pratt plus of cause Ged . Get your voice in tune for when the season starts and cheer the Panthers on. I for one can't wait for the sound of the bikes once again and off we go.........YOU HAVE 2  MINUTES.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

2 out 7 is under a third not nearly a half.... ;)

You clearly think Buster isn’t the owner for some reason?