British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, Panther1997 said:

Good news or is it the beginning of the end publicly for Ged at Peterborough?

I think it's pretty obvious that Carl will step up as co-promoter.

3 hours ago, Noodles said:

Just the Championship Fours on Sunday 23rd June.

Pity I was hoping to get to some this year

10 hours ago, Crump99 said:

No. But the fixtures page has covered that just in case: "Peterborough midweek home meetings start 7.30pm - Sundays 5.00pm (unless otherwise stated)."

Oh dear - somebody has failed - lack of attention to detail :angry:

Edited by maneacat
  • Haha 1

Weird stuff going on at Peterborough. Looks like we have three promoters with another on the way. Seems to me Ged and Neil  being squeezed out. Following the normal course those in know being threatened with dire retribution if their lips are opened and a three line whip  to ensure silence. I do not trust Buster but I would be more worried if I was a Stars fan  as it seems he is currently for whatever reason more interested in Peterborough. To be more precise the  EOES

Edited by wealdstone

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Weird stuff going on at Peterborough. Looks like we have three promoters with another on the way. Seems to me Ged and Neil  being squeezed out. Following the normal course f those in know being threatened with dire retribution if their lips are opened and a three line whip  to ensure silence. I do not trust Buster but I would be more worried if I was a Stars fan  as it seems he is currently for whatever reason more interested in Peterborough. To be more precise the  EOES

Maybe he's going to buy that next :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Weird stuff going on at Peterborough. Looks like we have three promoters with another on the way. Seems to me Ged and Neil  being squeezed out. Following the normal course those in know being threatened with dire retribution if their lips are opened and a three line whip  to ensure silence. I do not trust Buster but I would be more worried if I was a Stars fan  as it seems he is currently for whatever reason more interested in Peterborough. To be more precise the  EOES

Just come along to the fans forum next week Rodders with a list of questions 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wealdstone said:

I thought that when I first saw the Panthers line up :blink: 

5 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Weird stuff going on at Peterborough. Looks like we have three promoters with another on the way. Seems to me Ged and Neil  being squeezed out. Following the normal course f those in know being threatened with dire retribution if their lips are opened and a three line whip  to ensure silence. I do not trust Buster but I would be more worried if I was a Stars fan  as it seems he is currently for whatever reason more interested in Peterborough. To be more precise the  EOES

Kings Lynn cars, Peterborough bikes

3 hours ago, stevehone said:

Kings Lynn cars, Peterborough bikes

Who knows. .We might know more as the season pans out. If it ends up that way, he won't be a liked man around here... To say the least ...........Mind you he may not care :)

Edited by Bald Bloke

Wasted his money on making Erik Riss a Lynn asset then if hes only having NA for the Stock Cars,  wonder who's actually a Peterborough asset these days or are they asset less now.

10 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Wasted his money on making Erik Riss a Lynn asset then if hes only having NA for the Stock Cars,  wonder who's actually a Peterborough asset these days or are they asset less now.

Wouldn't Riss then become a Peterborough asset if this was to be the case.Imo this won't happen anyway,he will keep speedway at the NA i would think.

Get Robert Lambert as well then if thats the case, now Panthers fans would love that. 

Would be mad to stop speedway at NA after all theres no rent to pay, i would say theres more chance if he improves the track and the team does well then he could sell the club on for a profit.

so who’s actually said only stock cars and no speedway at the NA ? 

I would have thought Lynn Speedway makes a good contribution to the coffers of the NA; especially - as I understand it - Buster does all the catering in-house.

17 minutes ago, Haza said:

so who’s actually said only stock cars and no speedway at the NA ? 

Nobody, it's just speculation that more effort has been put into Peterborough than King's Lynn.

Maybe for Buster the stadium rent works out cheaper than running his own stadium on a Speedway night with all the water and electricity costs etc. An unrealistic maybe, but not impossible.