British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

19 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Nobody, it's just speculation that more effort has been put into Peterborough than King's Lynn.

Maybe for Buster the stadium rent works out cheaper than running his own stadium on a Speedway night with all the water and electricity costs etc. An unrealistic maybe, but not impossible.

Or just perhaps Peterborough's track needs more sorting out than NA at moment:unsure: just a thought.

5 hours ago, Haza said:

so who’s actually said only stock cars and no speedway at the NA ? 

No one really,just one comment from someone on here and you know how things drift,and before you know it Buster's sold up everything and moved to Acapulco:lol:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

So the loco has gone to Acapulco

No,i think he's at reserve for you lot this season:P

12 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

So the loco has gone to Acapulco

But only if you stay to long, apparently you’ll be pulling out ya hair, drowning in despair. :party:

• Like 1

Was it really me that said Lynn was to be used for stock cars or did i just say he would be mad to do so, as for loco in Acapulco everyone else took it as a bit of fun,  why dont you. 

The point is that should ( some say when ) support for speedway dwindles further at Saddlebow Rd, Mr Chapamn has a ready-made well-established tenant sport for his stadium.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2019 at 5:07 PM, Noodles said:

Swindon at home on the Thursday before & then Ipswich at home the day after. I can't see many Panthers fans being at the fours.

Just seen the Ipswich fixture after the fours has now been put back a week - was 24th June, now 1st July.

Edited by Noodles

6 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Just seen the Ipswich fixture after the fours has now been put back a week - was 24th June, now 1st July.

Makes a lot more sense than to run it the day after the fours

• Like 2

Confirmation of what was largely known already although confirmation that Tungate is notably cheaper than Harris is quite alarming because i doubt Rohan comes that cheap so Bomber must be raking it in once again.

• Haha 1

So if Harris was that expensive how come Buster then signs him for Ipswich ? Go figure

9 minutes ago, semion said:

So if Harris was that expensive how come Buster then signs him for Ipswich ? Go figure

Obviously plenty left in the Ipswich budget. Still doesn't mean he isn't grossly overpaid. Plus the Witches were desperate for a big name rider in the side or risked fans not turning up. Harris would need to end the season on a 10 plus average to make himself considered good value.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, semion said:

Pretty straightforward I’d say, he had a budget for each track and a need to get punters through the door so each team needs to be competitive. Ipswich look stronger with Harris in for Tungate without the other stuff rumoured to be in play. 

• Like 2