British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

5 minutes ago, bdjfan said:

Easter Monday Meeting versus Kingslyn now starts at 2pm!! What a pain in the arse that is for some of us that have to work!!!

That's my Easter Monday plan pissed up.

33 minutes ago, bdjfan said:

Easter Monday Meeting versus Kingslyn now starts at 2pm!! What a pain in the arse that is for some of us that have to work!!!

Suits me but why have they done it?

43 minutes ago, bdjfan said:

And with Posh v Sunderland kicking off at 3pm it's a bit of an own goal!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, bdjfan said:

I know it's a pain for you,but it may have made someone's day who is at work on nights:rolleyes:.I get pretty peed when i'm working and there are fixtures i miss i must admit.But only 4 years 9 months and 17 days and i'm taking early retirement so should be able to watch all matches,providing speedway is still about then:o

• Like 4

On 3/21/2019 at 1:39 PM, New era Panthers said:

Don't people see that there was a six week gap between Harris signing for Peterborough before the decision was made to axe him being just a little bit suspicious and losing Ged through this has also cost them the main team sponsor as well who had already pledged to a continuation for 2019.

with the TBalfe sponsorship money it could well be that Ged felt that the team he'd signed was within budget....  

57 minutes ago, champs99 said:

And with Posh v Sunderland kicking off at 3pm it's a bit of an own goal!!

That's me out then.  Even though Posh have been cr4p this season I'll be at London Road on Easter Monday afternoon. 

My enthusiasm for Panthers has been slowly dying - and this is another nail in the coffin. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

The problem is that even if they are genuine results and not dodgy ones people have already made up their minds and the conflict of interest is already established. Thick skins and ducks backs may be required come the latter stages of the season. 

Would never advocate any kind of skullduggery of course, unless it screws Poole over :D

You let Poole screw you over last season! 

Strange I put a post on the panthers page on Facebook but it wasn't approved by the moderators!!!

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

You let Poole screw you over last season! 

Yes via the ref, we know!!

2 hours ago, bdjfan said:

Strange I put a post on the panthers page on Facebook but it wasn't approved by the moderators!!!

Why strange? They obviously didn't like it if that's the case and you don't say what you said so I'm missing the point tbh.

On 3/22/2019 at 9:03 PM, bdjfan said:

What's the source for that? Neither club website or the BSPA site give a time.

Bomber was simply terrific tonight for the Witches tonight at Leicester 

Thanks very much Buster :P

• Like 1

The source is from someone who was at the fans forum on Friday evening.

1 hour ago, bdjfan said:

The source is from someone who was at the fans forum on Friday evening.

Over to you Rodders - did you hear that one?

I think that my mate went and he's asked whether I'm interested in both so it didn't reach him if he did go.

32 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Over to you Rodders - did you hear that one?

I think that my mate went and he's asked whether I'm interested in both so it didn't reach him if he did go.

I did not , but that does mean it is true or otherwise. I will not be there whatever the start time.