British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

34 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

HE DOESN'T want to ride in England !!!

Who are you...his agent?

1 hour ago, Aces51 said:

Unfortunately, neither of those are number 1's although both are clearly better than Summers or Barker. Cook could be a genuine number 1. He had problems last season but I think he could add at least half a point and maybe a full point to average.

Agreed but who else is available, Cook as you say is a genuine no 1 but he's unlikely to go back cap in hand. The signing of Summers is clearly a stopgap as they must be way under the 42.5 limit

It was said at the time he signed that Summers was a short term replacement for Cook.

19 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It was said at the time he signed that Summers was a short term replacement for Cook.

Do you believe everything you read and hear 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Who are you...his agent?

ha ha you just need to keep up to date with things :party::rofl:

3 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

And your still banging it, do us a favour and go and bang it somewhere else your boring.

I'll bang it wherever I like. This is a public forum, so you do me a favour now and don't tell me where and when to post.

Much obliged.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lukas said:

We need a Number 1 desperately..that was clear last night. Sort it out Buster.

Don’t think he can - there is no one out there - not as clever as he thinks he is - only Cookie and Chris Holder that I can think of and he fell Out with both of them!  

Saviour of British  speedway and Clubs?   He’s got his work cut out with this one.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, acef said:

I don't think Peterborough had a number 1 before the changes either. I was banging the drum and banging the drum. It was an old team.

It's got worse now and unless you can find a way to move Lasse back to reserve, probably keep summers and bin Barker, and actually go get a number 1 then you will be fighting Ipswich for the spoon.

Think you’re almost right there - except don’t think we’ll be fighting Ipswich or anybody give us that spoon now and be done with it.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

Do you believe everything you read and hear 

Absolutely not but I can’t believe they won’t find somebody better than Summers in the next few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Absolutely not but I can’t believe they won’t find somebody better than Summers in the next few weeks. 

We will see but I'm not convinced we'll be seeing anybody soon

• Like 2

Kim Nilsen or however its spelt. He has ridden over here for the last few years,,, is he any use around the showground? 

11 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Why does Iversen live in Peterborough if he's unwilling to ride for Peterborough?

Why does anyone live in Peterborough? :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Why does Iversen live in Peterborough if he's unwilling to ride for Peterborough?

his wife still has a business in peterborough