British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Geds team was good ,this one isn't. Who is to blame it is not our place to know as the mere paying public. We must make do with platitudes from those more exalted than us.

Edited by wealdstone

26 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Geds team was good ,this one isn't. Who is to blame it is not our place to know as the mere paying public. We must make do with platitudes from those more exalted than us.

You was warned weeks ago about the situation. Ged was selling the club regardless. Buster was the only one to come forward and Ged sold to him. Ged signed the rider's on HIS budget but was warned by Buster that the only way Ged was keeping that team is if he could find another buyer or sponsors who could budget the team. None was found, Buster took control and rider's had to play ball within his budget or leave. Harris and Cook have chosen to leave.

All in all, the blame really is with Ged for over budgeting the septet and lying to the fans.

We even had Watson on here saying it was nonsense then exactly the above happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

You was warned weeks ago about the situation. Ged was selling the club regardless. Buster was the only one to come forward and Ged sold to him. Ged signed the rider's on HIS budget but was warned by Buster that the only way Ged was keeping that team is if he could find another buyer or sponsors who could budget the team. None was found, Buster took control and rider's had to play ball within his budget or leave. Harris and Cook have chosen to leave.

All in all, the blame really is with Ged for over budgeting the septet and lying to the fans.

We even had Watson on here saying it was nonsense then exactly the above happened.

Not what Ged told me!!!!!!. If what you say is other than conjecture I accept what you say

27 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

This is all nonsense, as it was when it was raised before.

6 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Not what Ged told me!!!!!!. If what you say is other than conjecture I accept what you say

Ged’s account was correct, the first post above is not.

Edited by NeilWatson
Typo
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, NeilWatson said:

This is nonsense, as it was when raised before.

Ged’s Account was correct, the statement above is not.

What is Ged's version of events ?

5 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

What's the real situation then?

6 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

I would accept that 100%. I have never had any reason to doubt anything Neil has ever posted ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I would accept that 100%. I have never had any reason to doubt anything Neil has ever posted ...

Can you tell me what Ged has said, because I'm not expecting an answer from Neil ?

15 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Can you tell me what Ged has said, because I'm not expecting an answer from Neil ?

I'm not really sure that has been made public tbh, but it's obviously not the same as Daniel Smiths version. I don't trust Chapman or his intentions...

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

So why won't you and/or Ged tell us what the real story is then? You tell us it's incorrect but don't offer an alternative.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'm not really sure that has been made public tbh, but it's obviously not the same as Daniel Smiths version. I don't trust Chapman or his intentions...

I don't trust Chapman at all, but would just like to know the truth in this matter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

So why won't you and/or Ged tell us what the real story is then? You tell us it's incorrect but don't offer an alternative.

Exactly !!!!

42 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

What's the real situation then?

Thought you knew

• Haha 1

There are those that know, there are those that think they know and then there are the paying public whose only function is to pay the entrance fee 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Thought you knew

Just repeating what was said by someone else. What was said seems to be what exactly happened. Would be one hell of a coincidence if it ain't true don't you think? Buster takes over, rider's gone before a wheel turned.

• Thanks 1