British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

I'm not no Buster fan but the situation at Peterborough was caused initially by Rathbone over budgeting and Cook's sulking and greed.

As for Tungate being better than a spiralling Harris is laughable. Harris is a good team player and when the chips are down he can pull something out the bag. Tungate is just one of those steady rider's nobody talks about. Beat nobody of significance against Belle Vue whereas Harris would of likely won at least one of those heats.

Harris every time over Tungate.

So what evidence do you have of that ? An honorable man involved in that budget has already stated you are incorrect, so maybe you could provide us the evidence to back up your opinion...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He wasn't chucked out though , Cook chose not to sign.

Come now, that doesn’t fit in with the agenda. 

As I’ve said before twenty other riders didn’t have an issue with the club themes including bigger names than Mr Cook. 

• Like 3

I bow to your superior knowledge and commend you on your discretion on keeping the T&C of each of those riders contract secret. At least your using facts in your posts and not just trolling. 

Anyway I’m off to continue my battle with the poll tax people. I’ve paid it but I have an issue I’m not happy with. 

Maybe the rumour that Gomolski was on the way was confusing the wrong Kacper?!

It was announced at Poole's P&P today that Kacper WORYNA had turned down 4 approaches from Premiership clubs - the most recent from Peterborough a few days ago!!

He will only return if its to Wimborne Road!!:D

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It was announced at Poole's P&P today that Kacper WORYNA had turned down 4 approaches from Premiership clubs - the most recent from Peterborough a few days ago!!

Don't flatter yourselves,i'm sure if the money was to his liking he would ride for anyone who wanted him

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Love to see Woryna back at some point 

Gomolski would be here already if it were him signing 

14 hours ago, tellboy said:

Don't flatter yourselves,i'm sure if the money was to his liking he would ride for anyone who wanted him

Well having turned down 4 approaches whilst waiting for whether Poole may use him later on, that only leaves another 2 possibilities!

15 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Oh dear - that just shows we are well and truly in the mire if Buster tried to plug the Cookie gap with Woryna - desperate or what?!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maneacat said:

Oh dear - that just shows we are well and truly in the mire if Buster tried to plug the Cookie gap with Woryna - desperate or what?!!!!!

I'm sure I read on here around December that Woryna  wasn't returning to Poole in 2019 because he was to expensive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2019 at 11:43 AM, Bald Bloke said:

I'm sure I read on here around December that Woryna  wasn't returning to Poole in 2019 because he was to expensive.

No idea why certain riders price themselves out of a ride unless they don’t really want to be here in the first place.

Lets face it Woryna was average at best last season..... was bigged up as the next big Pole.... Poole soon dropped him out of this seasons plans 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 10:14 AM, maneacat said:

Woryna is a big improvement on Summers or Barker

• Confused 2

29 minutes ago, Gavan said:

No idea why certain riders price themselves out of a ride unless they don’t really want to be here in the first place.

Lets face it Woryna was average at best last season..... was bigged up as the next big Pole.... Poole soon dropped him out of this seasons plans 

Well i am sure lots of teams would like a rider who improved his average as much as he did last season 

On 4/4/2019 at 6:39 PM, Skidder1 said:

It was announced at Poole's P&P today that Kacper WORYNA had turned down 4 approaches from Premiership clubs

Three of those offers came in one phone call.

• Haha 3