British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Iversen turned panthers down then 

If he was going to ride in the U/K he would be in the Kings Lynn team . Sponsorship logo's or not.

Heard this evening that Panthers asked KK to take the spot but their “offer” was politely refused......twice. They also asked Woryna and got the same response.

• Haha 1

Wtf is going on with Lasse Bjerre..has he even completed a race for us yet this season?!!

2 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Wtf is going on with Lasse Bjerre..has he even completed a race for us yet this season?!!

Must be on a British Leyland engine this year :o

So we sent a contract to Niels, knowing full well that he would reject it.

Do the club think we're idiots. 

Our season has mediocrity written all over it.

Well...a couple of matches in and we are looking bang average but what do you expect when you have a side that's 3 points under the limit..crowds will drop if they don't sort it out.. Hans has been disappointing although I'm sure he don't need to be told that and Lasse and Barker have also been poor. A couple of months ago I was excited about the season ahead but not now. This team won't win anything unless we get ourselves a heatleader ASAP.

7 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Well...a couple of matches in and we are looking bang average but what do you expect when you have a side that's 3 points under the limit..crowds will drop if they don't sort it out.. Hans has been disappointing although I'm sure he don't need to be told that and Lasse and Barker have also been poor. A couple of months ago I was excited about the season ahead but not now. This team won't win anything unless we get ourselves a heatleader ASAP.

You'll be ok tomorrow night we never do anything at the showground dont think I've ever seen us win there lol.

Andersen is done at the top level. He won’t win the big races when you need him. Solid 3rd heatleader these days. Tungate performed better than he will elsewhere as a number 1 given the track he was on tonight. 

I’d keep summers, let Barker go and get a proper number 1. Then becomes a much better team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, acef said:

Andersen is done at the top level. He won’t win the big races when you need him. Solid 3rd heatleader these days. Tungate performed better than he will elsewhere as a number 1 given the track he was on tonight. 

I’d keep summers, let Barker go and get a proper number 1. Then becomes a much better team.

Solid third heat leader but you say he’s done at the top level? I don’t think any panthers fan expected him to be a No.1. Thanks for your opinion though. Which proper No.1 would you suggest then that wants to ride in this country?

10 minutes ago, acef said:

Two full fixtures completed and you want riders sacked.  Both against the same team who look strong particually at home.   There is no hope.   You would be a superb team manager.     Who pays for the mystery number 1 and who wants to ride here ?    Andersen is on the slide a small bit but he'll score plenty of points and has been very loyal to UK speedway.

Edited by Mark

3 minutes ago, Sully said:

Solid third heat leader but you say he’s done at the top level? I don’t think any panthers fan expected him to be a No.1. Thanks for your opinion though. Which proper No.1 would you suggest then that wants to ride in this country?

You are more than welcome, you know with it being a forum and that, opinions are what it’s all about.

In this team, he is expected to be scoring more points, he is the 2nd heatleader. You can’t rely on him when he comes up against a pairing like heat 15 tonight.

As for a number 1, not a clue. Like I say, it’s an opinion after attending the meeting tonight, of which I’m perfectly entitled to.

Cheers 

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Two full fixtures completed and you want riders sacked.  Both against the same team who look strong particually at home.   There is no hope.  

Not really arsed. I’m not a Peterborough fan. Like I said above, it’s just an opinion but it seems one or two are being a bit salty about it all. No idea why.

2 minutes ago, acef said:

You are more than welcome, you know with it being a forum and that, opinions are what it’s all about.

In this team, he is expected to be scoring more points, he is the 2nd heatleader. You can’t rely on him when he comes up against a pairing like heat 15 tonight.

As for a number 1, not a clue. Like I say, it’s an opinion after attending the meeting tonight, of which I’m perfectly entitled to.

Cheers 

I'm not a Peterborough fan.     You admit to not having a clue, that sums up your opinion and you are entitled to it.   

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

Two full fixtures completed and you want riders sacked.  Both against the same team who look strong particually at home.   There is no hope.   You would be a superb team manager.     Who pays for the mystery number 1 and who wants to ride here ?    Andersen is on the slide a small bit but he'll score plenty of points and has been very loyal to UK speedway.

Thought I’d re quote given you got a nice edit in, and thanks because you are absolutely right, I would indeed make a superb team manager.