British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 minute ago, Mark said:

I'm not a Peterborough fan.     You admit to not having a clue, that sums up your opinion and you are entitled to it.   

I’m glad we have cleared that up for you. 

Thanks for your input.

What I find remarkable is that no one has come up with the correct opinion on who to drop yet.

Surely Bjerre is the man to go.  Hardly scoring a point in either League, and it's a stretch to think he'd be better if he dropped to reserve.  Barker is a better rider and certainly a more exciting rider to watch than Bjerre.

Surely Buczkowski fancies another tour of duty with Panthers.  What about Sundstrom, he can't be that busy?

3 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Anyone know why Iversen turned down the deal, I don't read the Daily Star.

Because he didnt require a full frontal labotomy over the winter???

4 minutes ago, CB252 said:

What I find remarkable is that no one has come up with the correct opinion on who to drop yet.

Surely Bjerre is the man to go.  Hardly scoring a point in either League, and it's a stretch to think he'd be better if he dropped to reserve.  Barker is a better rider and certainly a more exciting rider to watch than Bjerre.

Surely Buczkowski fancies another tour of duty with Panthers.  What about Sundstrom, he can't be that busy?

Been in points scoring positions each time his bike packed up and riding at number 2 when he was signed as a reserve. I think it’s a bit early to be thinking of dropping bjerre just yet. 

2 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Barker is shot imo. I said it at the start. He should be cleaning up at reserve but he was absolutely bobbins tonight.

I think Lasse has a higher ceiling so if I were Peterborough I'd be looking to keep him. Get him down to reserve, Andersen to number 3 in the team, and a new number 1. As per the start of the season.

I rate BWD very highly and thought he was excellent tonight. He will be 2nd/3rd heatleader very soon if they keep this team.

And before anyone gets salty it's just an opinion so calm down already.

3 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

So we sent a contract to Niels, knowing full well that he would reject it.

Do the club think we're idiots. 

Our season has mediocrity written all over it.

If Chris Harris was too expensive what sort of money do you think they would be offering   Iversen . There is no rider suitable out there who will come on Chapman's terms. Looks like Panthers will be competing for the wooden spoon with Kings Lynn.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

If Chris Harris was too expensive what sort of money do you think they would be offering   Iversen . There is no rider suitable out there who will come on Chapman's terms. Looks like Panthers will be competing for the wooden spoon with Kings Lynn.

Harris, Cook and Hans in the same team :blink:. Harris and Cook are known for wanting  big money for their average...Buster has paid NKI for years, along with Lambert, in the same team. He can't be that bad. If Cook agreed on the kevlars like the other 20 Buster riders, it would be all good in the Panthers camp..

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, Sully said:

Solid third heat leader but you say he’s done at the top level? I don’t think any panthers fan expected him to be a No.1. Thanks for your opinion though. Which proper No.1 would you suggest then that wants to ride in this country?

Craig Cook.

10 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

So we sent a contract to Niels, knowing full well that he would reject it.

Do the club think we're idiots. 

Our season has mediocrity written all over it.

Mediocrity  may be setting your sights too high!!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Mediocrity  may be setting your sights too high!!!

We are back to the usual huff and puff without any action .at the end of day buster will need deep pockets if he doesn't get a rider in . fans will only have the pea took out them so long and I can't see fans having having the patience  with buster like they had with ged 

Edited by hans fan
  • Like 1

Just to add the only way I can see panthers getting a rider in is when wolves release Nicholls We'll hear tried to sign him got in touch with him  I could be a 100 percent wrong tho 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Just to add the only way I can see panthers getting a rider in is when wolves release Nicholls We'll hear tried to sign him got in touch with him  I could be a 100 percent wrong tho 

At present best chances P'boro have open to them in the not so distant future is to replace Bjerre & Barker with Nicholls & Garrity.

11 minutes ago, hans fan said:

It will be interesting to see how he does there tonight, if he does well he will be their no1 target. If not they may look elsewhere

2 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

At present best chances P'boro have open to them in the not so distant future is to replace Bjerre & Barker with Nicholls & Garrity.

Can't see point in getting rid of barker he's come back from bad injury and will come good