British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

3 hours ago, jimg said:

Hi Mick  only stated this , never seen Hans have 3 rides like he had , trying like mad ,but no speed , and heat 13 was so important with 14 and 15 they had Schlein,  Scotty, Masters and Howarth ,  in the mix , and our reserves had to take on their top scorers in 14  etc but thanks to Tungate `s brillianf ride we won,  Hans  has always been one of  My wife and I  favourite riders  and feel sure as you say will sort it out soon.

ps ,Nice to hear you are still about.

jimg   

Jim. Hope you and the wife are well. Don’t worry he will get things sorted, he’s beating himself up right now and is feeling embarrassed. These things happen.

No doubt he'll find his form against Poole on Monday?!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

No doubt he'll find his form against Poole on Monday?!

I think everybody hopes that.

Looking forward to Monday. I work in the Lynch Wood area and will be heading to the Showground.

Will arrive early so Jack Holder gets the reception he deserves. A Panthers legend.

13 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

With regards colours of sponsors logos, it’s nothing new we did it in 2006, white on a red background stands out much better than any other colour, surely the aim is to get sponsors logos to be seen, having them white achieves this better than any other colour. I don’t see the issue.

20 riders and many fans don't see the issue either.  Looks superb in mine and many others opinion... just seems one individual has the issue....

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Looking forward to Monday. I work in the Lynch Wood area and will be heading to the Showground.

Will arrive early so Jack Holder gets the reception he deserves. A Panthers legend.

That's handy. I started in Lynchwood on April 1st and do get a bit stuck sometimes for lunch. Where is your McDonalds?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Rumours locally that there may be a guest for Jack if his foot is still giving grief?!

Any news on a new Panthers signing?

Isnt it the mcdonalds in that famous place thats been investigated for a few years now which many know as the vast area within his mind but no one seems to be able to find the key to unlock it

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Rumours locally that there may be a guest for Jack if his foot is still giving grief?!

Any news on a new Panthers signing?

Jack missing at match at the Showground? Who'd have thought it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

Jack missing at match at the Showground? Who'd have thought it.

Funnily enough the Pirates Website don’t, they seem to think Holders riding.

When you see the coloured sponsor logos on Cooks kevlars in a picture on BSPA site taken at last nights Glasgow match you have to wonder why there wasnt a bit more of give and take between Cook and Chapman,   pure madness. 

4 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Whats the betting on Kenneth Bjerre as the guest. 

He will be riding for us in the afternoon and at wolves in evening

Wrong Monday mate.