British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

4 hours ago, wtf said:

Firstly, Troy doesn't ride for Buster, so I don't see what that has to do with it. Secondly any employee who wants to dictate terms to their employer better be pretty sure they are irreplaceable before they do so. and cut their nose off to spite their face. This whole thing is about who thinks they have the power. I'm no fan of a lot of what Buster does, but I would not employ someone and then have them tell me what they are going to do and how they are going to do it and that I should be grateful for it.

If Cook is such a messiah, why did Belle Vue decline to use him. 

Im aware that Batchelor doesnt ride for Buster ,  i used him as an example of the fact he has mostly red kevlars and that hes got coloured sponsor logos still highlighted by the white shadowing that makes them easily visable,   my point was that if both Chapman and Cook had a bit of give and take then they both would of been better off in the situation, there both to blame 

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Troy Batchelor has his sponsor Roger Warnes Transport on his red kevlars in colour with a white shadow around, makes your blood boil at the ridiculous stand off stance between Chapman and Cook. 

I don’t believe a word of it - spin or a cover up in my opinion.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Im aware that Batchelor doesnt ride for Buster ,  i used him as an example of the fact he has mostly red kevlars and that hes got coloured sponsor logos still highlighted by the white shadowing that makes them easily visable,   my point was that if both Chapman and Cook had a bit of give and take then they both would of been better off in the situation, there both to blame 

Buster would not accept logos as Troy has them. What could Craig have done by way of compromise? 

Wouldn't surprise me if Cook ends up at Poole, with whoever he replaces Holder or Kurtz coming to Peterborough.

8 hours ago, NickH114 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Cook ends up at Poole, with whoever he replaces Holder or Kurtz coming to Peterborough.

Would have either. 

The irony if Holder returned 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, maneacat said:

I don’t believe a word of it - spin or a cover up in my opinion.  

Certainly looks that way now for sure as Ipswich and Lynn have colours other than white on there kevlars and Batchelor didn't have a problem with his main sponsor being in different colours on his bike or his kevlars, 

14 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Certainly looks that way now for sure as Ipswich and Lynn have colours other than white on there kevlars and Batchelor didn't have a problem with his main sponsor being in different colours on his bike or his kevlars, 

Craig was advised that all his personal sponsors had to be in black and white. 

The only coloured one on Ipswich is Tru Plant and I can’t see any on the Lynn kevlars. 

Troy can do what he wants as he isn’t a Chapman rider. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NickH114 said:

It would surprise me!!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Nonsense imo. If Buster had allowed Craig coloured sponsors then he'd of had a game with the other 6 rider's. 

Buster in this case 100% right, and Craig has made himself 110% poorer.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, NickH114 said:

With blood being thicker than water, I can't see anyone called Holder having much to do with anything belonging to anyone called Chapman

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 12:18 AM, NickH114 said:

Let's be honest, any rider could end up at any club and it wouldn't be all that much of a surprise.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, PE7Panther said:

Let's be honest, any rider could end up at any club and it wouldn't be all that much of a surprise.   

Let's hope panthers end up with somebody after hearing Johnson on mic last nite he commented he just needs to get them all going at same time trouble is they have there averages because there in consistent panthers look like wooden spoon winners with there line up

Edited by hans fan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hans fan said:

Let's hope panthers end up with somebody after hearing Johnson on mic last nite he commented he just needs to get them all going at same time trouble is they have there averages because there in consistent panthers look like wooden spoon winners with there line up

Look at the scorers. Cooks replacement isn’t the biggest issue. Built with strength in depth yet Barker is underperforming. Lasse has a poor one last night as well for various reasons which didn’t help. 

Lasse just seems to have bike trouble all the time and Barker is looking slow.  They are the 2 biggest problems.

2 hours ago, Sully said:

Look at the scorers. Cooks replacement isn’t the biggest issue. Built with strength in depth yet Barker is underperforming. Lasse has a poor one last night as well for various reasons which didn’t help. 

It would help if Lasse was at reserve, where he would have been originally before Buster carved up the team ...

• Like 2