British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

2 minutes ago, wtf said:

I don't think it will last long, I just think someone found a box of wristbands and thought lets use them up :rofl:

Well if they were included in the purchase price at least Buster is getting every pennies worth.:D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Excellent news. Thanks for posting that. What would we do without you? I'm sure that any disaffected Panthers fans feel so much better now :D

My pleasure :) Youre welcome :cheers:

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

I am not surprised that this day has passed without strengthening the team as there is no one there now who cares if we win or lose. We have been taken over by a guy with an ulterior motive.. wouldn't have happened under Ged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

I am not surprised that this day has passed without strengthening the team as there is no one there now who cares if we win or lose. We have been taken over by a guy with an ulterior motive.. wouldn't have happened under Ged.

Who do you suggest could have been signed to “strengthen up” and willing to ride in the UK and for Peterborough?

Edited by Steve0

In the original fixtures: Peterborough - Wolves (PL-A) was down as 16 May. This has now disappeared. Anybody know why?

39 minutes ago, Lefty said:

In the original fixtures: Peterborough - Wolves (PL-A) was down as 16 May. This has now disappeared. Anybody know why?

MCN Festival of Motorcycling on 18th and 19th, guess the Landlords pulled the fixture to get the venue ready

• Like 1

6 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

What has happened to Colin Pratt ?  I thought he was in Charge of the teams     Like Chris Louis is at Ipswich 

Carl Johnson is the team manager,  Colin Pratt is in charge of the running of the sport at P/Boro. 

3 hours ago, Lukas said:

I certainly don’t think Buster is the saviour by any means, but why do all Peterborough fans treat Rathbone as the messiah? It was him who sold the club to Chapman and ultimately is to blame for anything and not Buster, as he shouldn’t of sold in the first place.

5 hours ago, wtf said:

Colin's main role at the moment seems to be handing out wristbands in the pits

More tracks should use wristbands.It stops all the hangerones blocking the pit areas. Seen many times riders having to dodge around folk just chatting and not taking any notice whats going off around. When the Ref puts the 2 minute buzzer on and a rider has a problem who needs people in the way.

As for Colin handing out the bands, he knows who should be allowed..........Not every Tom Dick and Harry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lefty said:

According to Monday nights programme it was at Peterborough's request

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I certainly don’t think Buster is the saviour by any means, but why do all Peterborough fans treat Rathbone as the messiah? It was him who sold the club to Chapman and ultimately is to blame for anything and not Buster, as he shouldn’t of sold in the first place.

Good post.

Wasn't Rathbone the one that allegedly took money from a Polish club rather than have his best rider ride for the Panthers ? Not thinking of the fans or the other 6 riders if that's the case.. 

Could you imagine if Buster did that :blink:

• Like 1

Who was it that took the fifty pieces of silver to move his team up to the Elite League. ? 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Najjer said:

They don't and I think that he has a lot to answer for but what's happened since can't be ignored either.

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Good post.

Wasn't Rathbone the one that allegedly took money from a Polish club rather than have his best rider ride for the Panthers ? Not thinking of the fans or the other 6 riders if that's the case.. 

Could you imagine if Buster did that :blink:

Allegedly! So you're not in possession of the facts but you use it to justify your argument anyway.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Ged and team did a great job running and saving Peterborough. They decided to sell up for reasons stated. Surely if you are lucky enough to tempt a buyer in this game, you take it. Can’t see why the seller should be blamed for the buyers thereafter actions. 

• Like 2