British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Well if they don't sort out the team for the 2 fixtures this weekend it will be season over before it's hardly began.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Well if they don't sort out the team for the 2 fixtures this weekend it will be season over before it's hardly began.

Don't worry.. Jeremy Corbyn Fan seems like he knows something. And I think I've found his sauce ;)

618rG8jChcL._UX522_.jpg

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

According to 'Nige' his sources say that Bates could be in the top flight in the next few days...…. Panthers due to be signing someone (yes apparently...…. ) 2 + 2 together? 

Did mention his name last week

7 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

According to 'Nige' his sources say that Bates could be in the top flight in the next few days...…. Panthers due to be signing someone (yes apparently...…. ) 2 + 2 together? 

Did mention his name last week

These changes are like Carl's tac sub against Ipswich - way too late.

• Like 2

...and signing Josh Bates is hardly inspiring..just a token change.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jeez if they have signed bates for bjerre what's the point ...they'll still be cannon fodder. Bates has had some great meetings at showground but that was on a track where big balls round the fence won races . tracks nothing like that now  

• Like 2

The Josh Bates who just proved forgetful and fall prone at Ipswich tonight? Bjerre more accomplished and more likely to turn around poor form than Bates has shown in CL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

Jeez if they have signed bates for bjerre what's the point ...they'll still be cannon fodder. Bates has had some great meetings at showground but that was on a track where big balls round the fence won races . tracks nothing like that now  

Well it'll please my dog because he'll get a nice walk at Ferry Meadows on Thursday evening.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Bates is a talented rider. He can score big around the Showground.

Is that what you was on about " Never doubt Buster again, I've lumped on Panthers to win the league " :rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke

IF Bates is the signing for the Panthers then it’s yet another backward step.

i can’t believe that’s even being considered tho.

If Nicholls becomes available now Thorsel is back we should snap him up..also Cook is waiting for a phone call..apparantly...forget Bates it's an even more backwards step than we already are.

Unless Bates is being signed to reduce the averages to bring in someone else stronger, seems pretty pointless