British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

11 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

From June 1st

That will do us a favour if Bradders is on it like he was on Monday..loved his interview btw..sounds like a right geezer!

7 minutes ago, Lukas said:

That will do us a favour if Bradders is on it like he was on Monday..loved his interview btw..sounds like a right geezer!

Bradley is a lovely lad, very genuine.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

From the 1st of June, we could replace Josh Bates with Linus Sundstrom.

We would win the league!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember your love ins with Linus all those years ago. Are you over MJJ yet?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They wont make any further changes whilst the team is winning,  they will waste another opportunity to use up any spare points to strenghen further

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

They wont make any further changes whilst the team is winning,  they will waste another opportunity to use up any spare points to strenghen further

Just like Ipswich,,, had a chance to strengthen and didn't bother

Regardless of his co-promoter/s ( or frontman ) at each of his tracks. It is Buster who makes these strengthening up decisions at his three tracks.

• Sad 1

Seeing as it’s his money paying for it I suspect you are right. Any strengthening of any of his teams will be riders who are already riding over here, can’t see him flying a Swede in and out. Josh Pickering would be a good shout to end up somewhere. 

EDIT just seen he is out with a broken shoulder :(

Edited by Bagpuss

2 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Regardless of his co-promoter/s ( or frontman ) at each of his tracks. It is Buster who makes these strengthening up decisions at his three tracks.

Promoters /Frontmen/Management Team or just do what I do and call them Buster’s Puppets!  

Can only see if any change was made to the Panthers team ,  it would be the person who makes way for the reintroduction of Erik Riss so Proctor or Jorgensen would be favourite,  

2 hours ago, maneacat said:

Promoters /Frontmen/Management Team or just do what I do and call them Buster’s Puppets!  

Buster's Poppets - nice, kind, smiling front of house people.

• Haha 1

How long is it since Hans Andersen and Rohan Tungate last rode at Ipswich , Peterborough go there next thursday with three ex witches in the team but only Scott Nicholls has ridden there recently as i can recall

Been a bad week for two ex- Panthers this week Simon Lambert dropped by Newcastle and now Ulrich Ostergaard dropped by Birmingham 

Edited by scoobydoo

Hans is currently on his way to hospital following a crash in Denmark. I’ll keep you posted.

Shoulder injury, he’s at the hospital now.

Fractured shoulder blade confirmed.

Edited by Mick Bratley
  • Sad 3

Was made to race on an unfit track as I understand..Terrible news just as he'd hit form..all the best Hans.

• Confused 1