British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

On 7/2/2019 at 5:56 PM, Baldyman said:

I'm 100 percent with you,,, racers track all day long for me,,,,,, which is why I love going to the showground.... Twice this year now its been iffy on my visits,,,, but for opposite reasons,,,, too grippy,,, now far too slick 

It’s getting the balance right between a bit slicker around the white line and a grippy outside.

More often than not it’s been too grippy on the white line which makes the first half of the match a gating competition.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Chapman is obviously completely deluded ....

http://www.peterborough-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3661.2

1 thing for sure I won't be there what does chapman think the paying public are gonna keep on paying to watch riders who simply aren't good enough as for johnsons comments about bates And other things I wondered if he was watching the same meeting me

• Like 3

If Buster was going to do everything in his power to make it a success and requires better support for the sport at the Showground, all he had to do was make it £10 for everyone and under 16s free.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Why can't we go out and make a statement signing like Zmarzlik, Sayfduniov or Vaculik?

More chance of getting another Kings Lynn reject  i'm afraid .

• Like 1

Why can't we go out and make a statement signing like Zmarzlik, Sayfduniov or Vaculik?

Do they want to ride here?, and even if they did, how much would they cost ?

Yeah right haha your so funny. 

• Like 1

Keep faith in Buster and the Gold wiill come home. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Debbs said:

Keep faith in Buster and the Gold wiill come home. 

Never had any faith in him in the first place. Waiting for Lynn to strengthen and Simon Lambert to be shuffled over to the Panthers ...

23 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Home where?? Buster has 3 clubs

The clue is is in the topic title .I hate being a Peterborough fan with so many thick people as fans.