British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

11 minutes ago, Debbs said:

The clue is is in the topic title .I hate being a Peterborough fan with so many thick people as fans.

A panthers fan????? So you are a lyimg troll then,,, only the other day you were a witches fan,,, even says so on your bio.    See that's the problem when you have so many alias,,, you can't remember who you are on what thread.     

If the mods had any savvy about them,, they would block all your alias,,, unfortunately they don't seem to do anyrhing

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Do they want to ride here?, and even if they did, how much would they cost ?

Only about 5000zloty a point, but probably wouldn’t come to U.K. for even that amount. Also their Polish teams wouldn’t allow them to.

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

A panthers fan????? So you are a lyimg troll then,,, only the other day you were a witches fan,,, even says so on your bio.    See that's the problem when you have so many alias,,, you can't remember who you are on what thread.     

If the mods had any savvy about them,, they would block all your alias,,, unfortunately they don't seem to do anyrhing

You got plenty .Bald Bloke Bald Eagle I am on to you. I support all of Busters teams 

Edited by Debbs

5 minutes ago, Debbs said:

You got plenty .Bald Bloke Bald Eagle I am on to you.

I dont need to be anyone else,,, I'm a very well known fan,,, known and seen by many at many tracks,,, I don't need to pretend. 

• Like 1

Olivia the Blow Up Doll fan seems to be busy these days...Holiday time for kiddies

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I dont need to be anyone else,,, I'm a very well known fan,,, known and seen by many at many tracks,,, I don't need to pretend. 

Well I have reported u. Expect a ban.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Debbs said:

Well I have reported u. Expect a ban.

And there was me thinking I would never come across a worse fake,, liar and cheat than my ex wife,,, you really have surpassed yourself. 

Come on mods grow some and sort it out 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And there was me thinking I would never come across a worse fake,, liar and cheat than my ex wife,,, you really have surpassed yourself. 

Come on mods grow some and sort it out 

You are nothing but a bully picking on Women.

23 minutes ago, Debbs said:

You got plenty .Bald Bloke Bald Eagle I am on to you. I support all of Busters teams 

Really :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Baldyman . one of the nicest guys around . a proper guy and enjoyed his wee bit of craic @ workington .  it will be hard to find a nicer person .

• Like 2

Let's all put "Bald" into our  names & confuse it (although Olivia doesn't need any more confusion)

Edited by Icicle

2 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Let's all put "Bald" into our  names & confuse it (although Olivia doesn't need any more confusion)

Plus man and bloke are pretty much the same,,,, but I would imagine we are very different in age and location 

6 minutes ago, jenga said:

Baldyman . one of the nicest guys around . a proper guy and enjoyed his wee bit of craic @ workington .  it will be hard to find a nicer person .

Thanks dude,,, 

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Plus man and bloke are pretty much the same,,,, but I would imagine we are very different in age and location 

I'm 6 ft6. 16 stone and 28 :P