British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Yeah,,,,, I'm none of those 

Neither am I ;)

• Like 1

Ha ha ha oh dear Debs or what ever you want to call yourself , the thing is you have to remember the lies you tell as with every lie it gets harder and harder to remember the truth. 

You prob don't even know your real name anymore or what team you may support if you even know what speedway is .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Plus man and bloke are pretty much the same,,,, but I would imagine we are very different in age and location 

Or you might be the opposite... long haired females to throw us off the scent...

:rofl:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

1 hour ago, Debbs said:

You are nothing but a bully picking on Women.

Looked more like you picking on someone to me. I wonder how big a phone box Jeremy Corbyn Fan, ZagarRacing, Reading Racer and Debbs would need to be able to hold a meeting? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Looked more like you picking on someone to me. I wonder how big a phone box Jeremy Corbyn Fan, ZagarRacing, Reading Racer and Debbs would need to be able to hold a meeting? 

Another blocked

Come on mods,, sort it out,, or hand the job over to others that will actually do something 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Come on mods,, sort it out,, or hand the job over to others that will actually do something 

What rules have I broke .

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Debbs said:

I Fart in your general direction.

jp-troll-spray-img.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Debbs said:

Another blocked

You can block as many as you like , I'm sure you and your numerous alias can have a conversation with each other :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Debbs said:

Possibly ;)

However, there have to be some rules and we would ask contributors to act in a responsible and respectful fashion.

Trolls - A troll is a contributor whose sole intent in posting is to be a disturbance to the community.  Posters engaging in this type of behaviour lose their rights of membership and will be removed.

Please refrain from allowing anyone else to use your account and do not create duplicate accounts on the forum.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Baldyman said:

If you have a problem with a moderator, do not air your concerns on the boards; send an email to webmaster@speedway-forum.co.uk

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

If you have a problem with a moderator, do not air your concerns on the boards; send an email to webmaster@speedway-forum.co.uk

Already  done that about  you .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Debbs said:

Already  done that about  you .

:D  :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Any statto out there know when Panthers last lost 3 on the spin...worst Panthers team in history?