British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

After that shambles if there is any positive then The least Panthers an do is sign Ricky Wells.

2 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Have to sign Wells for Bates ....

He will do for Simon Lambert at Lynn;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He will do for Simon Lambert at Lynn;)

Simon would probably have scored more than the 'German Superstar' tonight  :o

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Simon would probably have scored more than the 'German Superstar' tonight  :o

Don't know where that came from. Wells will have a club next week, but where?

46 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Any statto out there know when Panthers last lost 3 on the spin...worst Panthers team in history?

2008 was bad I had the unfortunate pleasure of watching simoooota and mooooller on a regular basis

On 7/13/2019 at 9:58 PM, Debbs said:

What rules have I broke .

Definitely the 4th Grade Grammar rule " Which rules have I broken?".  That's three rules really.

• Like 4

awful team

awful owner

awful atmosphere

awful luck

awful track

all barring the luck but could merge that into the track point, all leads to Buster Chapman. 

A team that we were meant to start the season with would have brought the fans in, the track would be set up for them, the owner wouldn’t have to get involved so he can keep screwing up lynns track.

Instead we’re watching the side fall away and no doubt like other seasons, severe question marks over its future once again 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Any statto out there know when Panthers last lost 3 on the spin...worst Panthers team in history?

1991 must of been close the David Hawkins season

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

2008 was bad I had the unfortunate pleasure of watching simoooota and mooooller on a regular basis

Like minds. I said to someone tonight that I can't recall a worse Panthers side and 2008 was my suggestion as well

It's hard to see how the track can remain viable. With no home meetings for at least 6 weeks, wages will still have to be paid for the next 7 away matches.

4 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

It's hard to see how the track can remain viable. With no home meetings for at least 6 weeks, wages will still have to be paid for the next 7 away matches.

That shouldn’t amount to a lot of £/€

21 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Which just shows the lack of thought that went into the decision to take the Club into the PL -  recent summers had been difficult in the Championship but there were more days of the week in use.  

27 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Peterborough ride the same number of  league matches as everyone else, they have had more home than away so far so unless the management cant save the previous home gate money then its no different to all other teams really

• Like 1