British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

With Rambo Lambo released from Lynn and Bates  out injured could it follow that Peterborough could have a new signing anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, semion said:

With Rambo Lambo released from Lynn and Bates  out injured could it follow that Peterborough could have a new signing anytime soon.

Quite likely....P'boro is Chapman's sanctuary for dumped and unwanted riders :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Trees said:

The racing at Ipswich has never been great ... has anyone ever seen a good meeting there?

The odd rider like Ben Howe sometimes made the track look okay,,,, but on the whole it's pretty rubbish,, unless you wanna go back further to riders like sigalos and Cook,, who made many meeting look good 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Quite likely....P'boro is Chapman's sanctuary for dumped and unwanted riders :rolleyes:

Told you it’s not about dumping more recycling 

• Haha 1

When I was taken to Peterborough as a kid in the early 90's I seem to remember the grass banking along backstraight was a lot higher and steeper? Is my mind playing tricks on me or was it reduced? I know its been like its current state at least the last 15 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trees said:

So he just made a mistake on Monday IYO?

No idea if it was a mistake or he genuinely wanted the track like that but after the first few meetings where the track was similar to Monday it got a lot better with it not so grippy all over and no excessive grading. Monday was just like the start of the season again. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trees said:

The racing at Ipswich has never been great ... has anyone ever seen a good meeting there?

Last Thursday's wasn't bad!!!!:party:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, semion said:

Buster has been busy sorting Lynn out for a play-off Push. 

Been wasting his time then. 

Be nice if next week the Panthers put a big dent in his hopes and Peterborough fans can put two very big fingers up to him at least the once.

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

A Peterborough win next week would at least put to bed all the conflict of interests chatter that we’ve had since the winter.

Lets hope that Buster closes the Peterborough track before the end of the week.    But will be sorry for the 99% of loyal supporters.  Non of which will be looking at this rubbish on hear week after week. by certain sickoos.

56 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

A Peterborough win next week would at least put to bed all the conflict of interests chatter that we’ve had since the winter.

Ruiz beating Joshua was the biggest shock this year.  We don’t want a bigger one next week.

38 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Lets hope that Buster closes the Peterborough track before the end of the week.    But will be sorry for the 99% of loyal supporters.  Non of which will be looking at this rubbish on hear week after week. by certain sickoos.

b46.jpg

34 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

b46.jpg

Is the deadline for getting the PPST shutdown also August 29th

3 hours ago, Rob B said:

When I was taken to Peterborough as a kid in the early 90's I seem to remember the grass banking along backstraight was a lot higher and steeper? Is my mind playing tricks on me or was it reduced? I know its been like its current state at least the last 15 years.

Nothing wrong with your memory Rob, the bank was much higher and steeper. It was reduced so that an additional show ring could be viewed from the Grandstand I believe.

2 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

I didn't think any speedway supporter would want that.

• Like 1