British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Is it a permanent replacement or just a guest regarding Josh Bates as the wording isnt that conclusive

Edited by scoobydoo

13 hours ago, Crump99 said:

You didn't hear any Panthers fans moaning on Dec 20th despite Chapman. Perhaps you need to think a bit harder about it and ask what went wrong from that point and who was responsible?

Don't think the team named on the 20th Dec became too expensive until about the 18th Jan

1 hour ago, BlackPanther said:

5.12 available. More than likely Jakobsen which would sum up everything about Chapman and our season. Anyone know if Josh Pickering would fit?

You could have Freddie Jakobsen on that average.

Did black panther previously post under anther name?  Haven't seen the name that often,,, but now posts a lot. 

There is no doubt in my mind  that as Neil and Ged have said that the original team was in budget, I also feel that as Neil told me personally both he and Ged intended to remain as promoters albeit with Buster as owner. Seems to me they were subsequently shafted and then I suspect betrayed  by those that they had previously considered  as friends. Despite not going public it speaks volumes that one of the biggest Panthers Fans both practically and financially has walked away.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, John Scrutton said:

Black Panther Only just released from the Funny Farm

Did you pass him coming out as you were entering.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wealdstone said:

There is no doubt in my mind  that as Neil and Ged have said that the original team was in budget, I also feel that as Neil told me personally both he and Ged intended to remain as promoters albeit with Buster as owner. Seems to me they were subsequently shafted and then I suspect betrayed  by those that they had previously considered  as friends. Despite not going public it speaks volumes that one of the biggest Panthers Fans both practically and financially has walked away.

Could not agree more with the first sentence.

Club website 24/12/18

"PETERBOROUGH Speedway would like to extend thanks and seasonal best wishes to main team sponsors T.Balfe Construction Ltd.

The company, who took over title sponsorship of the Panthers in 2016, have been a constant source of support over recent seasons.

Our grateful thanks for their continued backing, and we look forward to working with them again in the Premiership next year.

We thank all of the companies who have sponsored and advertised with the club in 2018, and we hope all of those relationships continue at the start of an exciting new era."

Can't help thinking  the T.Balfe sponsorship disappeared about the same time Ged and Neil did.

Spoke 2 Buster and we will make some great changes and make the play offs and win the league.

36 minutes ago, Debbs said:

Spoke 2 Buster and we will make some great changes and make the play offs and win the league.

We? You have the wrong alias logged in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I support all of Buster teams .