British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

More comments of Lambert scoring 0 from 2 completed rides, than a rider like Scott scoring 2 from 3 completed rides.

No praise tonight for the Lynn cast off  3, 3, 3, 3, R … Just saying

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

More comments of Lambert scoring 0 from 2 completed rides, than a rider like Scott scoring 2 from 3 completed rides.

No praise tonight for the Lynn cast off  3, 3, 3, 3, R … Just saying

There was a Lynn fan comment on Updates that wasnt very complimentary towards him at all  for sure he surprised alot with his score tonight but he will im afraid always be labelled as another Buster Lynn reject to be dumped on Peterborough 

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

There was a Lynn fan comment on Updates that wasnt very complimentary towards him at all  for sure he surprised alot with his score tonight but he will im afraid always be labelled as another Buster Lynn reject to be dumped on Peterborough 

Whats that got to do with my post. It wasn't me. Did Ty do superb for you tonight? He didn't for Lynn. Did buster try and get one over Lynn with Ty?... Just saying. No praise from your lot, just moaning.

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Good point BB.

Well done Ty good performance tonight. 

As for Nicholls I've been saying it for weeks now. He's no good on big fast tracks anymore. Scotty will get you big points on a technical track but will get a poor return 9 times out of 10 on a big fast track.

So no one can moan if a 6.5 rider scores 2, as long as its a fast track, that he don't like?

9 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

They can moan if they want. It's not that Scott doesn't like them. He's just not good on them anymore. 

But they don't.

Great night 2 nite.Me and 50 others singing Busters name after the match. 

I know that song!

Doesn't it go " Godfrey has only got one ball,  etc etc to "and Buster has no balls at all". 

Three tracks, but no idea that what he is laying before UK speedway fans is so far away from what they are interested in paying for. Unable to contemplate failure during his tenure, leads him to blunder blindly on with his Great Plan for the Reconstruction of UK speedway. Delusional and it will all end just like a deflated balloon. Cue - tears all round, on the terraces, in the offices and in those riders workshops ( staring at redundant rocketships ) of no use to anyone just scrap ( except to beginners abroad ). Beyond sad.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Whats that got to do with my post. It wasn't me. Did Ty do superb for you tonight? He didn't for Lynn. Did buster try and get one over Lynn with Ty?... Just saying. No praise from your lot, just moaning.

Wow what a performance from super Ty Proctor he was tremendous for the Panthers last night.   

Peterborough are so lucky to have him. 

Is that better!!!!! 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Wow what a performance from super Ty Proctor he was tremendous for the Panthers last night.   

Peterborough are so lucky to have him. 

Is that better!!!!! 

He needs to be careful or they will want him back..... :P

20 hours ago, BlackPanther said:

So every Speedway fan has join the Speedway Forum ASAP in your opinion.

Anyway just so you know I only joined because of Buster purchasing Peterborough Speedway. Needed to give my view on the situation. Been ranting about it ever since. 

Not at all but genuine new posters normally bed themselves in gently and not try to set a record for the amount of posts in a day.

I think most on here know your view on Buster Chapman, you tend to mention it on every post every day.

As Crump99 says it’s getting boring.

Surely Peterborough fans must be thanking Buster for moving Harris out to Ipswich, looking at his current form.  Watching him  in SON sums up where he is at now.  

Have to wonder now if his days are done.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BlackPanther said:

Good point BB.

Well done Ty good performance tonight. 

As for Nicholls I've been saying it for weeks now. He's no good on big fast tracks anymore. Scotty will get you big points on a technical track but will get a poor return 9 times out of 10 on a big fast track.

He may aswell quit the prem then..

1 hour ago, semion said:

Surely Peterborough fans must be thanking Buster for moving Harris out to Ipswich, looking at his current form.  Watching him  in SON sums up where he is at now.  

Have to wonder now if his days are done.

He looked pretty decent a couple of weeks ago when they thrashed us at home...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Sorry for caring about Peterborough Speedway.

Sorry for worrying about the future of our club.

Sorry for not creating a British Speedway Forum account years ago. Because that's wrong in your opinion.

But most importantly I'm very sorry for discussing a serious situation regarding Peterborough Speedway on a PUBLIC Speedway Forum.

It's best you put me on block tbh because the posts will not stop regarding Buster unless his attitude towards the club and the fan base changes as that is all I signed up for.

I don't care about discussing a new Poole singing or meeting between Ipswich & King's Lynn. I care about Peterborough Speedway and unfortunately at the moment it's a mess and it's all because of one person therefore every post is repetitive because every single week Buster finds a new way to mug fans off or Carl Johnson talks a lot of rubbish calling fans keyboard warriors whilst telling us to respect a man who has no respect for the club or it's fans. 

Have I attacked another member of this forum? No I haven't.

Have I deliberately put replies to certain members to get a reaction like some others do on here? No I haven't. 

Have I tried to start arguments on here? No I haven't. 

All I do is put up posts about Buster's attitude towards the club and the fan base. Their is nothing wrong with that at all. If you have problem with that then it's up to you to deal with that. You can call me fake, you can call me out because I only signed up to the forum in December or you can call me out for repetitive post that's fine by me. You're fully entitled to have your say and have your view. I'm not going to tell you what you can and cant say or think. That's all their is to say. 

Respect a man that aided others in an attempt to close the club down is asking too much.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Not at all but genuine new posters normally bed themselves in gently and not try to set a record for the amount of posts in a day.

I think most on here know your view on Buster Chapman, you tend to mention it on every post every day.

As Crump99 says it’s getting boring.

It's just yet another alias of a well known poster of many alias.  

• Like 1